“Fantastic view in beautiful Puerto Morelos”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Justin H
Puerto Morelos, Mexico
“Fantastic view in beautiful Puerto Morelos”
Reviewed 12 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Absolutely perfect condo just minutes away from Puerto Morelos. Can't ask for a better place to stay around the area. Highly recommend to anyone planning on traveling to Yucatan.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
22 Feb 2016
I apologize for being so late in thanking you for using my condo I hope you enjoyed your stay and please come back soon if anything I can do with any future travel plan don't hesitate to ask and thank you for the wonderful review that you gave me and being such great guess it is making my retirement for fulfilling

Gr8Getawa...
Ontario, Canada
“What a nice spot!”
Reviewed 4 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

This was our first trip to Puerto Morelos and we picked a wonderful spot. The condo was just steps from the pool and a few more steps to the ocean. The owner, Carroll, is a super gentleman who is truly concerned in making his guests' stay perfect.

The Condo Itself:
Clean and comfortable
No issues with any of the amenities.....air conditioner, wifi, hot water supply, telephone (free local and long distance calls) all were good.
Bed and furniture are all quite firm, but that wasn't a big deal. If it were my condo, I would get a king size bed with a little softer mattress.

The Property:
This condo is ground floor with the pool right out the door. There are two lounge chairs as well as a small patio table and chairs. We also made use of the hammock that could be put up and removed easily. The grounds and pool got daily attention from a very pleasant maintenance man. The slightly elevated grass yard offered some privacy from the beach walkers. But just a small set of stairs down and you are on the beach. The beach is sandy, but for those looking for sand all the way out, it doesn't do that. But for us, we loved the location because the mix of sea grass areas and open sandy spots made it perfect for snorkelling. There are big docks a short distance up the beach in both directions that also are worth snorkelling around.

Condo Location:
Part of the reason we chose this spot is because it isn't right in town. However, prior to getting there we hoped we made a good decision, because we did see some reviews complaining about the distance to town. We found that a 30 minute leisurely walk on the beach got us to town. 20 minutes if we walked at a more reasonable pace. We did not rent a car and had absolutely no regrets. We did rent bicycles from Pily at Green Bikes Rentals and highly recommend this. Bicycles were in excellent condition with parcel carriers/ baskets/bells/lights so a quick ride into town was less than 10 minutes. Also a super way to check out Peurto Morelos and Colonia.

Overall Experience:
A wonderful vacation. Thanks to Carroll and his friendly condo neighbors, we thoroughly enjoyed our time at La Sirenas Condos.

Renee B
Sandpoint, Idaho
“15 seconds to the pool, 15 seconds to the ocean and an easy beach walk to town!”
Reviewed 17 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Our experience was extraordinary. Carroll is delightful and courteous! The accommodations where very clean and included the internet, swimming pool, hammock, palm trees, beach front and a wonderful breeze. My wife and I truly enjoyed our time here. Thanks Carroll!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers

Dennis W
Chicago, Illinois
“Fabulous view and private location”
Reviewed 29 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My wife and I stayed at this condo for nearly a week. We absolutely loved the private location with fabulous views of the ocean. The owner is incredible and speaks English for those that are not bilingual. He offered to buy groceries and have them waiting for us when we arrived and even offered transportation to and from the airport. He checked in on us regularly and gave us contact information in the event any issues arose - none of which did.

The condo is located on the bottom floor and the ocean is just steps outside your door. The ocean breeze always keeps the place very comfortable and air conditioning is available if needed. The pool is private and never crowded. The unit's accommodations are very nice and the size of the unit was perfect for the two of us. It has a pull out sofa bed if needed for two more people. It is equipped with directv, music and wifi. The kitchen is equipped with a stovetop, small toaster oven and a refrigerator with an ice maker. All plates, utensils, TP, paper towels and basic living supplies are included. The bathroom is clean with no complaints.

There is a decent walk to get into to town but my wife and I like walking, especially given the ocean and breathtaking views. Our only request upon return would be to hopefully have bikes available in the event we wanted a change from our daily walks. We definitely will be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private location and ocean view
Liked least: No availability of bikes

JulesAC1
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic apartment, beautiful view”
Reviewed 19 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed at this gorgeous spot for 3 nights, the view is spectacular (beach/sea) and the apartment has everything you need including things like mayo, beer, wine and milk in the fridge (left by prev guests I think!), salt, washing liquid and toiletries etc, lots of towels! The washer worked for me although I did suss out the spanish instructions! The cold water tap pressure was low but I guess this encourages you to not drink it! The fridge dispensed filtered water and ice which was a real luxury. It was a half hour walk along the beach to the restaurants which we didn't mind, jumped a taxi back one night. It was very quiet and peaceful so lovely to unwind at the beginning of our holiday.

Carroll was lovely, picked us up at the airport and took us to a huge supermarket on the way to the apartment (a little overwhelming for a few things after a very long flight!) but very kind and friendly and we got nice pizza cooked there to takeaway for dinner.

Tip, make sure you get directions to a meeting place at Cancun airport - if you are being picked up by a non taxi/company (i.e. Carroll) they do not have a pass to get into the immediate arrival exit - come out and immediately turn right ignoring all of the taxis and companies, go out of the exit (salida) and you will be outside departures, suggest Starbucks in departures, it is cool inside there too! The airport was chaos and we were delayed. Get a contact number and address just in case and swap photos too.

We loved it here and would love to come back.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view and facilities
Liked least: Cold water taps

Thanks Carroll
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing