Our first time at Zoetry was last Dec and we just fell in love with the resort as well as the excellent service which makes it a notch above all other resorts we have been to.
My wife and I have been traveling to the Caribbean and mostly Mexico for the last 25 years and for the last 10 to all-inclusive adults only. We had discovered Secrets Resorts ( Capri, Silversands and Maroma ) and stayed at all of them at least 5 times. But, as much as we loved them, we felt like we needed a change. Mauricio Martinez, the GM at Silversands suggested we try Zoetry as an alternative and upgrade. We couldn't be happier. GM Valter Espinoza and his great staff have made us true believers in Zoetry and all it has to offer.
Again, we had a beautiful suite, not just a large room right on the beach. The room service was again excellent, but the restaurants are the best. My wife is vegetarian and although there was always something on the menu for her, the selection was minimal. No Problem. Restaurant manager, Cesar always made sure that he could provide my wife with almost anything she wanted. His suggestions were always right on target.
As great as the food was, the highlight of Zoetry remains it's staff and the excellent service they provide. They all know our names and know exactly what we like, sometimes before we even realize it our self. The pool attendants, Miguel, Antonio, Pepe and Frederico could not have been better with Miguel being our favorite. He has a knack for anticipating our needs and does everything with a smile. Such a happy person who makes you feel the same way.
I could go on and on about all the great things that Zoetry has to offer, but most of the other reviews have already stated them. Instead, I offer our experience in traveling to Mexico; more than 25 times in the last 10 years alone as the greatest recommendation we can give.
We will be returning to Zoetry again this winter. Once you have experienced the Best, nothing else can compare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya/Puerto Morelos, Mexico