This resort is absolutely the definition of luxury. My wife and I took our honeymoon here and loved every second of it. The pickup service at the airport made us feel very welcome and started off the vacation on a very good note. The service throughout the week was fantastic. Everyone at the resort was always saying hello, smiling and offering to help with anything we needed. There were three specific employees that made our stay exceptional. George at Kaax made our evening amazing setting up special dining and always making us laugh. Jimmy at the Library bar is a must visit. This man is a magician behind the bar and an all around nice guy. Miguel was a superstar during the day. He was constantly making us laugh and feel very welcome. The rooms at this resort are breath taking. Our rooms was the Gajner and it was beautiful. My wife was moved to tears when we first arrived. The marble bathroom with tub and walk in shower, the raised bed, and the sitting area outside were fantastic. The food was also exceptional. Everything from the outdoor Grill Chingrito was amazing and I highly suggest any steak. Kaax for breakfast was amazing starting the day with fresh fruit and any type of fresh squeezed juice possible. We had one night at the fine dining restaurant that was not the greatest, however the following night we tried again and had much better luck. One extra bonus is that all the menus have the calories, and breakdown of the sugars, fat, carbs ect. My wife and I are health nuts and loved this. All around this resort is amazing and we hope to visit again. We thank the people at Zoetry for a fantastic honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya/Puerto Morelos, Mexico