We have had the pleasure of staying there for one week (March 19-26, 2012). It is everything it claims to be and more. Their 'endless privileges' formula puts the Zoetry Paraiso in a class of its own. From the moment we arrived at the airport until we left, we were pampered all the way. We have especially enjoyed:
- The size of the resort and its layout (all oceanfront)
- The size of the suite, its amenities, and the privacy of the terrace
- The delightful simplicity of the place
- 3 outstanding restaurants à la carte (no buffet), and the mayan dishes
- The cooking class
- The room service and cleaning staff were excellent
- The selection of wines and spirits as well as the sparkling wine in our room everyday
- The extraordinary and excellent staff with their warmth, politeness, and attention to every detail. They go beyond what is necessary to please
- The musicians: guitar duo and harpist; the lack of constant elevator or 'resort' music
- The Mayan show on the evening of the owner's birthday
- The visit to Secrets at Maroma Beach which confirmed that choosing Zoetry was the best for us.
- The beach and the sea were fine while we were there. Swimming alone - no one in sight!
We would like to thank the whole staff and especially our waiter Ruben who brought me decado negro paste that his mother made after I told him how much I enjoyed a pork tenderloin with a sauce made with that condiment. And also the birds of paradise he fashioned in front of us from a coconut tree leaf. We also want to thank Jimmy, our waiter at the Hippo bar for his explanation of the Mayan dance and his cheerfulness. Not wanting to be outdone by Ruben' s birds of paradise, he fashioned snails out of swizzle sticks and a lighter!
Since we came back from our vacation, we think about the Zoetry Paraiso everyday, look at pictures and their webcam, and try to see when we will be able to return. You may want to check some pictures we took on our trip on my website www.photoimmo.ca: http://www.photoimmo.ca/D_lesphotos.php?id=537 It shows pictures of the room and the resort .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America;in-house scuba diving center, a private 48 ft. Catamaran. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has also earned the AAA Five Diamond Award for 13 consecutive years. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and feature private ocean front view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and gluten-free food and beverage selections plus 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Restaurant Kaax or stay in and order room service. The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; sunset catamaran sail; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; relaxing 20 minute Thalasso Experience per guest; as well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zoetry Paraiso de La Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paraiso De La Bonita
- Paraiso Bonita
- Zoetry Paraiso De La Bonita Riviera Maya/Puerto Morelos, Mexico