I stayed at the the Now Sapphire with my fiance, my brother and my sister-in-law in February 2011. We had such a wonderful trip that my fiance and I are going back tomorrow, this time to the Now Jade. This will be our third time staying at a resort on the Riviera Maya and our fourth stay at an AmResorts hotel. Every trip has been an absolute dream. I honestly have no idea who these people are that post such negative reviews about these resorts. I couldn't have found something wrong with my stay if I tried. If you are that hard to please, you won't be happy anywhere - even in paradise.
As for our trip to the Now Sapphire, everything was wonderful. My fiance proposed to me on that trip and it was picture perfect. He scheduled a romantic candlelit dinner for two on the beach to pop the question. We were the only ones on the beach that night. The table was beautifully set with rose petals and candles right next to the water. It was breath-taking. Our waiter was attentive without hovering or intruding on your special moment. The food and champagne were wonderful. It was seriously a moment out of a fairy tale. Guys, if you are looking for a romantic surprise for your lady, I'd highly recommend looking into this during your stay. It's every girl's dream!
As for the rest of our stay, the pools and beach were beautiful. The food was great and the staff was friendly. The only complaint any of us had was that the large pool was a touch cold, but it was nothing that a few margaritas at the swim-up bar couldn't fix! Overall, it was a fantastic trip. I'd recommend this resort to anyone looking for a serene, luxurious vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Sapphire Riviera cancun Set in a tropical landscape of palm trees, soft sand and sparkling azure sea, combining a AAA Four Diamond award designation with Unlimited-Luxury(R) amenities, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun redefines all-inclusive and offers the perfect escape for families with teens and tweens, couples and friends. Our Unlimited-Luxury(R) experience at Now Sapphire, where everything is included, is redefining all-inclusive. Spacious rooms and suites are graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped with amenities. Active and lively settings provide entertainment for guests of all ages, including kids, teens and tweens with the supervised Explorer's Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club. It's all wristband-free! At Now Sapphire, these amenities include: Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks 24-hour room, 24-hour Coco Cafe & concierge services Pool and beach wait service Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer Daily maid service Endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues No wristbands required All taxes and gratuities Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more Unlimited-Luxury(R) for reconnecting every generation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Hotel Puerto Morelos
- Paradisus Riviera Maya
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Hotel
- Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort
- Paradisus Cancun
- Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Riviera Maya/Puerto Morelos, Mexico