Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun
US$ 580
US$ 399
US$ 271
  • Breakfast included
Now Jade Riviera Cancun(Puerto Morelos)
US$ 338
US$ 302
US$ 522
US$ 448
Hotels.com
Hotel Arrecifes Suites(Puerto Morelos)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 78
US$ 746
US$ 574
10,287 results
All reviewspremium sectionmojito barwaves barchique restaurantspoons restaurantthe caribbean restaurantla chiquetapaswine pairingadult sectionthomson repsfamily sectionboot camppool butlersswim up roomgreat holidaykids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time at this resort. There was 6 people in our group. Had an amazing time! Food and drinks were great! First time we have had a swim up room! Loved it! Lounged right outside our room and had excellent bar service from Bettyna!! She works very hard to please all! So much fun! Only not so good thing I could say is that if you are a person for the beach and swimming in the ocean this isn’t the place to go. The guys worked DAILY to remove seaweed which was a never ending battle, but they did a great job!!! We still walked the beach everyday!

Room Tip: Swim up room was amazing!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Hvail2018
KarismaHotelsResorts, Gerente at Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Hvail2018,

Thank you so much for rating us with the 5 stars award and for taking the time to write such a nice review of your experience at our premises.

It feels really good to acknowledge, through your words, that all our efforts to achieve our guests’ satisfaction have been worth it.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again at Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico by Karisma, your Mexican Home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved the food (amazing gluten free options - better than in Canada!), the people (Nancy at the pool bar!), the weather, the amenities - everything! We upgraded our room to what turned out to be the Honeymoon suite but even with a "regular" room I can't think of a better time! We'll definitely be back - as soon as we can be!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank fiddesj

Dear fiddesj,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the Trip advisor community.

I am very proud to know that our staff made your stay so pleasant, it is very pleasant to receive comments like yours, I assure you that I will let they know your thanks to each one of them

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just spent a great week at this resort. Everything was perfect......the arrival at the Cancun airport (which can sometimes be a zoo), the shuttle service to and from the resort, check-in, our room, the food & drinks, and above all the service and friendliness of the staff.

From the moment we arrived, it was evident that the staff at this resort was special. We arrived in the morning so couldn't get immediately into our room, but Miguel took charge of our luggage and said he would look after it until we could get into our room. I lost the tag he gave me to claim the luggage, and he said "no problem, I will remember your luggage." We came back a few hours later, and he knew exactly which bags were ours.

We stayed in the adults only building on the 4th floor. We had a great view of the resort (including the adult pool) and the ocean over the tops of the trees. Our room was large and immaculately cleaned each day. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. If I go back to this resort, I'd definitely pay the extra for a swim-up room in the adult building. Those rooms have full sun all day, and connect to the adult pool.

The grounds were well maintained throughout the resort. The whole property is beautiful. Everyone from the workers on the beach, to the guys in the pools cleaning the tiles, to the cleaners in the buildings, to the gardeners worked tirelessly each day.

All the food was amazing. We ate at all the restaurants except Le Chique. I especially enjoyed The Caribbean and Tapas for dinner, and breakfast or lunch on the beach is a must! If you have any food allergies, this is the resort for you, as they ask about allergies each time you enter.

The last thing I will talk about is the staff. They are all incredible. The trio of Bettyna, Alejandro, and Alfredo at the adult pool made our stay! Bettyna kept things hopping on the pool deck, while Alejandro and Alfredo tended the pool bar with ease. We looked forward to spending our days with them. BEST TEAM EVER!!!!
Jafet, Jorge, Luis, Eduardo, and David at The Mojito Bar were so friendly. We went for a drink before dinner each evening, then came back after dinner for a nightcap, and they never failed to entertain. They all made us feel so special.

I've done many all-inclusives in Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Mexico and I would have to say this is one of the best experiences I've had.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Paula S

Dear Paula S,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I traveled with a friend the end of March and we stayed in the Adults Only Section of the Resort. Our room was on the 4th floor and had a great view of the beautiful resort grounds and pools. I have traveled to many Caribbean resorts and destinations in the past but what set this resort apart from the others was the staff. They are all simply incredible! We spent the majority of our days at the Adults only pool where we had the privilege to get to know Bettyna, Alejandro and Alfredo. These 3 people are gems and a true asset to the resort. They would have drinks ready for us before we even asked and always kept a smile on our faces. I miss the three of them already! Bettyna even surprised us one morning with Mexican Marzipan candies to try and when we told her we liked them she arrived the very next day with giant boxes to take back home with us as a gift from her.

We tried all the restaurants other than Le Chic and liked them all. I am celiac and was blown away by all the options I had. Even in Canada it is rare to have that many gluten free options at restaurants. Our favorite place to have breakfast was down at the beach grill.

We spent most of our evenings at the Mojito Bar. It was a great place to go for a cocktail before and after dinner. Special shout out to Jafet, Jorge, David, Eduardo, and Louis for keeping us entertained and laughing.

Overall I would highly recommend this resort. The beach wasn't great when we were there but you can't blame the resort for that. I would definitely return in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank sthompson11

Dear sthompson11j,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff made our week with their kindness
Traveled with my sister her friend and my husband
The resort was beautiful. It was a busy week with Easter. To get a chair at the adult pool you had to be out by 6am. Unfortunately, people saved chairs but we never saw them all day, which is frustrating.
Food was good lots of variety--Burgers at the Caribbean Restaurant for lunch were a hit with our group
It was a bit windy--lots of seaweed on the beach. The staff worked so hard hours each day to clean up the mess. It looked like a never ending story. I commend them on their work because by the end of the week they beach was stunning.
Waves bar---Alejandro, Alfredo & Bettyna---What a dynamic trio---They entertained us and kept the drinks coming. Again they remembered our names and made us feel great. They always said good morning to us and said good bye when they were leaving at the end of their shifts. Alfredo made us a special drink which we requested daily. Bettyna was so funny and loved to sneak up on us, she kept it hopping around the pool. Alejandro had the best smile and was so amazing at remembering what we liked and was super efficient. When staff had their day off the atmosphere was not the same, we missed them. (however we loved hearing what they did when off)
Beach BBQ---Alex Calmich kept the drinks flowing and we were so impressed how on our second time to the beach bbq he remembered our names and what we like to drink---He absolutely made our stay more memorable, He answered all our questions and gave us some history. On our last day he made us a beautiful fruit tray with some treats. We always requested to sit in his section for breakfast and lunch.
Spoons-Can't thank Angel enough for a great week, he was so good to us, we enjoyed how he joked around with us.
overall a Great Week!!!!!

Room Tip: Adult swim up--wish we had--sun all day and connects to adult pool with bar.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family