All reviews private pool pool bar bose sound system bedroom suite in room dining small road hotel is situated kids room great for families boat avenue rainy season out of the way bang tao family holiday thai food low season bangtao
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

2 bedroom villa with pool view, spacious and well appointed. Everything you'd expect from 5 star, big tub, lots of space, a bit stingy on the tea and coffee supplies however you can ask for replenishment. Great fruit platter and copious amounts of bottled water daily.

The pool is long and has a couple of volley ball nets and a wet bar. Bartenders very entertaining and friendly. Guests from all over the world so interesting to chat to lots of different people. No kids pool and the water is deep enough for kids to need close supervision if they cannot swim well.

Breakfast is good though not very extensive menu, maybe cos of season, however we were told we could make specific orders if we wanted.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. I arrived very late at night due to flight delays and upon check in they called through to the villa to ensure my family knew I had arrived.
Local shops a short free hotel shuttle ride away, very much catering to expats/tourists. Supermarket well stocked.

The villas are arranged around the pool so I imagine it might get a bit noisy during peak season.

Local restaurant nearby does amazing seafood.

We were in 1102 which was ground level with a large balcony and at the end of the pool. Lovely villa.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank redpuppetlady
MovenpickBangtao_HM, General Manager at Movenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear redpuppetlady,

We are truly thankful for your wonderful review following your recent stay with us at Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket.

I sincerely appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience here on TripAdvisor and delighted to know that you were satisfied with the top-notch service provided.

Moreover, I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the facilities of our boutique resort, and your overall experience was great even in the monsoon season.

Please rest assured that I will be happy to share your positive feedback with our dedicated staff who works hard to meet our guests’ expectations and is already looking forward to welcoming you again for another wonderful holiday.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic setting, tastefully designed. Staff are simply so friendly and efficient. The menu has something for all. We went for a set Thai menu, and were certainly not dissapointed. The taste of the dishes was amazing. Will definitely be eating here again and again.

Room Tip: Sea view room comes with own private pool.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank l0ngych0ps

Dear l0ngych0ps,

Thank you very much for dining with us at the Palm Cuisine.

I am delighted to read that you loved the ambiance, the food and the excellent service provided by our friendly and attentive team.

I will be happy to share your lovely comment with all of them and we are looking forward to welcoming you for more amazing dining experiences.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived to a welcoming smile with drinks and flowers at 8am..
Showed to room.
4 days in and service in palm restuarant amazing..
Lee in restuarant very helpful in giving us the low down on the area!!
The down side is only 8 more days living the dream..

Thanks to Michael and the team for a great holiday.

Regards
Allen & Janine David and Fiona x
Room 5104

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank AllenETaylor

Dear AllenETaylor,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we are already looking forward to having you again soon.

I am pleased to read that Lee did a commendable job and I will be happy to share your lovely comment with her.

We all look forward to extending our hospitality to you when your travels bring you back to our paradise.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

On arrival the staff are so attentive and friendly, and couldn't do enough for us. The complex and apartment are stunning. The palm restaurant serves up a variety of tasty dishes and followed by a relaxing drink in the bar. Here too the staff can not wait to please you. All prices are reasonable for such a high grade establishment. Would highly recommend for a luxury chill out.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank longychops2015

Dear l0ngych0ps,

Thank you very much for choosing Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach for your accommodation during your stay in Phuket.

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay at our pristine resort and that you felt well cared for by our great team of service professionals.

Our paradise resort is indeed an ideal place for tranquility and relaxation and I am glad that you enjoyed all our facilities.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for this wonderful review and your kind recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you to our pristine resort when your travels bring you back to Phuket.

Perfect Phuket Paradise

Shortly after arriving at the Movenpick, we were already making plans to come back. This boutique resort has everything we wanted - huge, comfortable rooms, beds and pillows, beautiful grounds, swim up pool bar, amazing food, great breakfast, child friendly, and incredible staff. We were relaxed from the moment we arrived. Location wise, not far from the airport and located on the beach in front of the Laguna complex with a great beach.

The Thai food in their restaurant is presented picture perfect with a great taste and the cocktails and wines in from their bar were yummy. We also visited the spa during our visit and had an amazing massage.

Overall, it was a great end to our holiday and it's where we'll be starting all future trips to Phuket.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SineS112

Dear SineS112,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Phuket and for taking the time to post your wonderful feedback here on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you had an excellent time with us and enjoyed the friendly service provided by our team.

Moreover, I am glad that the accommodation and the facilities, including our restaurant were to your satisfaction and you consider coming back soon.

My team and I already look forward to welcoming you all for another excellent getaway.