“Outstanding!”

Follets B&B
Follets B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Easton Royal B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Follets B & B is an exceptional place, Margaret and John are perfect hosts and wife, we arrived a little early but that was for them, absolutely no problem, a cup of tea and homemade cakes were immediately prepared, the room was lovely and cozy and fully furnished, everything was thought of. The breakfasts are excellent and plenty of fresh produce, in addition, John knows a lot about the area and what to see and he has numerous tips for trips. If we are even close are we definitely want to stay with Follets B & B, highly recommended!

Room Tip: take a walk along the canal to Pewsey, without more worthwhile!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 June 2014

John and Margaret are first class hosts. They are very welcoming and inclusive. We are arrived the same time as another couple and we all sat round drinking tea and eating homemade cake getting to know one another, which by chance later in the evening proved to our advantage when we ended up in the same public house for dinner and shared a table. Breakfast is outstanding and saw us through to dinner and again very communal. The bed was so comfortable and the room very light and airy. It felt like staying with friends it was so relaxed. It was an added bonus to our weekend. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gillian M
Reviewed 22 June 2014

What started out as a week working away turned into a nine month stay with John & Margaret.
I was made to feel very welcome at all times, it felt like I was staying with friends.
Over the nine months, I stayed in every room and have to say every one was as comfortable as the last. Every morning I looked forward to my breakfast, which was very well cooked and there was so much of it, that it set me up for the whole day. If I am ever in your neck of the woods again, I know exactly where I will be staying.
Thank you for having me.

Tony ( Arsenal Fan )

P.S Thank you for my programme

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Our Second Visit - Ten years Apart !!
Ten Years ago we stayed with John & Margaret, Ten years later I'm pleased to say it's even better than the last time. Our Hosts could not do enough for us,

We arrived to Tea / Coffee and Fresh Homemade Cake in the conservatroy.

Breakfast - Simply the best !! Great choice of items - In fact I only wish I had more room !

You will not be dissapointed staying here, We will be back as soon as we are back in the area.

I can only say thanks again to John & Margaret for contributing to a great anniversary stay for us both.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ribs160379
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Our overnight stay was just perfect thank you. A warm welcome from John and Margaret even though we were late arriving. The 4 poster bedded room was large, with a comfortable bed and plenty of hot water. Breakfast in the airey conservatory was top notch.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Been to Follets B&B? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK