“Inconsistent”
Review of Park City Diner

Park City Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is really hit and miss here. Have been here four times for breakfast, twice we had great service and delicious hot meals and twice the service was horrible and the food was cold. This past time we were there the place was empty and we were served cold eggs and French toast. We sent the food back and I guess they just reheated it, because it came back dry.
Parking in front lot is very tight and limited. If it is crowded, it is difficult to get out of your spot.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Good Food, Good Service. They have a vast menu, with much to chose from. The portions are big. I have ordered the Veggie stir fry on rice, it was very good. I have been there many times, and ordered many different things. The Omelets are good. Plus it is a very clean diner. They have 2 Parking lots, one in the front and one in the back.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

So a group of family friends and I were introduced to the Park City Diner by a friend in the clergy who pastored a local Long Island church. Claiming that the diner was known for its Lamb shanks and deserts, we dove straight in. Others opted for the lamb dishes while I went for the traditional breakfast at dinner time with Pancakes, eggs and beef sausage which is a personal signature diner choice. The tasty entree was followed up by the Blue Boat which is a light and flakey blueberry pastry dish that is to die for. The atmosphere is a classic family style diner with the most friendly staff that was sincere and attentive as they served our party some of the best food we had had in a while. Park City Diner as a treat indeed.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Service was very good, the meal was excellent. We had a breakfast meal and a burger meal, both at 12:30pm. Our server was attentive, and the meals were prepared in a short time. Read the paper while you wait, and free cookies when you leave.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I am currently on a restrictive diet and it is difficult to eat out with friends. The waiter was very helpful and the chef totally accommodated my special requests. My meal was outstanding and it is apparent that everything is made fresh to order. My friends thoroughly enjoyed their lunch as well. In addition we never felt rushed or ignored.

Overall a very pleasant experience.