Guillem Hotel
Aparthotel Shusski(Encamp)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 103/night.

Montecarlo Hotel(Encamp)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 69
Hotel Univers(Encamp)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 68
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

Hotel Evenia Coray(Encamp)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
US$ 63
Hotel Mila(Encamp)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
US$ 51
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 57/night.

US$ 50
  • Fitness centre
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice roomfamily roomhotel restaurantby footruns every minutesmy opinionexcellent hotelmain coursethe hotel staffski lockersandorra la vellathe busspaslopeschildstartersreception
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Hotel Guillem is located very close to the Funicamp cabin lift and right next to a bus stop to ski stations and La Vella. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable, with a lot of space for an extended stay. There is a nice view over the mountains from the balconies. The spa area is very large, with saunas, jacuzzis and a big swimming pool. You can have a nice dinner in the hotel restaurant. What makes this hotel great is the cosy atmosphere and very friendly staff, helpful in all situations. Highly recommended for holidays in Andorra!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2015

My family and I stayed in this hotel during the February half term. In my opinion the best thing about this hotel is the service. The staff at reception is very efficient. They were very quick to answer all my e-mails from London (and I did have lots of questions about the hotel and the resort). They helped me with the booking of equipment, lessons and ski pass. They were very efficient with the check in and check out.

We stayed in a family room, which was big enough for a family of 4 people. I liked the layout of the room. There were 2 separate bedrooms, which were quite small, sitting room, bathroom and a balcony. The beds are quite comfortable. The walls are paper-thin and you can hear the guests in the next room. However, that did not stop us having a good night sleep. The room was very clean. I always left the sign outside the door asking to clean the room and they always did a good job. The towels were changed every day, and the beds were made every day too.

We have no problem in getting to Funicamp, the cable car that takes you to the slopes. The free buses are very frequent, and there are also other buses that can take you there for a fee. They are inexpensive. It costs 7 euros for 4 people. You can also walk to the cable car from the hotel. We left our ski gear in the lockers in the hire shop, which is next to the cable car. (By the way, they are heated lockers, so your ski boots will be warm in the morning). This makes walking to Funicamp easier.

The swimming pool in the hotel is really nice. There are also 2 Jacuzzis and 2 saunas, which are very useful after a hard day at skiing. There is also a really nice game room.

In my opinion the only thing that the hotel needs improving is the breakfast. It is not very good. The food is cold, and the selection of food is really poor. It is a shame because this is something that they could fix really easily. The breakfast/dining room is really spacious, so they have enough space to offer guests a decent selection of hot and cold food. In order to keep the food hot they could just keep the trays of food heated, which they don’t. They even have the space to have someone making fresh omelettes and pancakes for breakfast. This is the standard of breakfast that I would expect from a 4 star hotel. The current breakfast provided is for a 2 star hotel! Since the breakfast was very disappointing I have not tried having dinner at the hotel. Also, I found it very expensive. There are lots of really nice restaurants near the hotel, such as El Borde del Tremat, Borda Vella and El Cresper.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay in the hotel, and I would recommend it to other people.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I've stayed at the Hotel for 1 week with my brother and friend. The hotel in general is very nice!
First of all I want to say many thanks to Irene at the reception for her help and kind assistance during our stay! Concerning accommodation I might say that rooms at the main building are renovated and much better than at the old one ( where gym and spa complex are located). We lived in the old building in two-bedroom room. Furniture looks quite old, beds are rather comfortable but very squeaking even when you turn around during the night, pillows are too small ( but I asked for one more at reception and that was ОК). The main point is that all that rooms doesn't have radiator and we used to dry our ski costumes and other things on the heated floor..:( It was also rather cold in the room , but I asked for an additional electric heater which saved us :) However there was no socket in one bedroom and only one free in another. So that was a bit of a problem to heat both rooms...
I like sport and go to gym at home. So I might say that hotel's gym could be a little more modern and diverse ( with some new simulators, but it for those who need to work with "iron") as for treadmills there are numbers of them.
Pool and sauna are quite nice and help you to recover after skiing and snowboarding!
Food was extremely tasty and various for breakfast and dinner as well. In the morning there were always boiled, scrambled and fried eggs, sausages, sandwiches, toasts, tomatoes, cheeses ( brie also), yoghurt, apple sause, lots of baked goods, different corn flakes and juices. Dinner is by menu. Everyday different and haven't repeated ever during the week. Fish, Seafood, Meat, Soup, Desserts etc. everything delicious!
So I'll definately come again to this Hotel but only in the new building! :)
Again thanks a lot for kind assistance to all hotel's staff! It was a great surprise when we were given a bag with breakfast when check-out at night. Thank you very much for beeing so attentive and kind to your guests! Hope to see you next year!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My family stayed here for a skiing holiday in the last week of Jan. It was excellent. The facilities are fantastic and the staff very friendly.
There is plenty to do in the hotel and lots of space to sit and relax after a hard day skiing.
The food is great and the rooms spacious, light, clean and modern.
We stayed here for the second week of our holiday after previous weeks stay in the ST Gothard hotel in Arinsal. (See another one of my reviews for that one. Not good) and wish we had stayed at the Guillem for both weeks.
Being honest, the only thing I can think of that wasn't so good is the parking. There is an underground car park that is available at the hotel but, the charges are pricey. We parked in a car park about a 2 min walk for next to nothing so really can't complain.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We stayed one night when passing through Andorra during a late summer trip - we thus managed to miss both summer walking and winter ski seasons so not much was happening. It is a lovely place to visit though even at this time of year and the Guillem Hotel was a great choice for accommodation. The staff could not have been friendlier and made us very welcome. The pool complex with jacuzzi, sauna and steam room as well as an indoor pool was fantastic - we had it to ourselves for an hour and it was very relaxing - although it's plenty big enough for larger numbers. The hotel is ideally placed for ski trip and walking and is within easy walking distance of plenty of restaurants, bars and supermarkets in Encamp itself. The cable car was closed when we were there but you could easily walk to it from the hotel. We parked in the nearby above-ground car park which was reasonably price but there is also an underground car park next door (although the entrance was a bit tight). The hotel does possibly have car parking but it looked closed up so we just parked next door.
Breakfast was excellent - the coffee machine proved a bit tricky for most of the guests at first so a bit of a queue formed but once a member of staff helped us all out it was much easier. The spread of food was great - lots of choice and replenished as necessary.
Finally, a note on our room - I had booked the cheapest double available so was pretty impressed with our fabulous room. We had a huge window onto a balcony with chairs/table but the most impressive thing was the view - fantastic views of the mountains surrounding us. The room itself was a good size - large really with a good sized bathroom including a full-size bath. Definitely a hotel to recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple