All reviewsnice roomhotel restaurantexcellent hotelruns every minutesthe hotel staffski lockersthe busspafeereceptiondinnergondolafunicamp
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I often travel with my four year old son as my sole companion, I often find hotel receptions can be very frosty when they see me coming, howerve, the staff at the Hotel Guillem couldn't of been kinder. They played with my son while I booked in, then helped me carry my bags to my room.

The room was incredibly spacious, with huge cupboards and very clean, the decor was unusual (picture Autum leaves) but on reflection, a nice change from some of the more sterile hotel rooms I have stayed in over the years.

I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of a bar fridge or tea and coffee making facilities however, this seems to be quite common in European Hotels. The restaurant was excellent and very family friendly, the surrounding area was quiet and peaceful in the evening. The Hotel is located on the edge of a plaza and if you choose not to eat in the hotels restaurant there are a number of local restaurants within a five minute walk.

Another super plus to the Hotel is it's kid zone, sometimes, it's nice for children to have their own area to go and play, my son had a lot of fun making friends with other children and playing on a huge jumping castle that had been erected for a wedding party.

The spa is fantastic, my son and I had a wonderful time playing in the pool and relaxing, they didn't have rules plastered on every surface like some hotels and they tended to trust to the parents common sense.

This hotel is one of those little gems that you sometimes come across, I I happily recommend it to families and couples alike.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank FoxDylan
Reviewed 6 January 2012

31 December 7 January 2012, fabulous new year dinner , plenty of food, great staff , would reccomend for 100 %

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Odolsky
Reviewed 17 September 2011

We love this hotel. Excellent service and personal, top-quality food, clean and warm rooms. We staied there two times and hope to return again. The stop bus is very close 2 min by the hotel. I don't want to recommend this hotel as I want to keep it for ourselves)).

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank NinaRoz
Reviewed 9 August 2011

This hotel has been our home for skiing holidays every year since 2001 (we missed only one year where we were too late and regretted badly to have chosen another hotel!). The rooms a light and spacious, loads of hot water to have a bath (important for skiing holidays) and as a hotel guest you have free access to the swimmingpool, steambath, sauna and 2 big whirlpools. The breakfast is great, so is dinner (we always book half-board). Outside the hotel you can catch the little train hat brings you to the big lift from where you have acces top 200 km of nice slopes.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank HelloBalou
Reviewed 2 June 2011

Excellent hotel, nice rooms, good food, sauna, steambath, swimming pool,..... Very friendly staff with is more than willing to help !!!! We stayed here for a cycling holliday and the first day we received nice food but not enough to cycle up the mountains a whole day, so we requested a bit more. The following days we got more than enough and they kept on asking if we wanted more.
Centrally located aswell for people visiting andorra and surroundings. Especially paradise for cyclers as you have a total of 18 colls in near the hotel. They have a private parking with special lockers for skies or bikes in our case.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family