I stayed here in Feb 2019.
Story: 3 rooms booked. initially they gave us 1 separate room and two rooms with a door between them. So after asking they gave us 2 other rooms one was upto the mark. and one was not good.
1. Nice location, Surrounded by nature.
2. Kids playground is there.
3. Power backup for 24 Hours.
4. Service is good they attended our needs with out much delay.
1. All rooms are not good. We had very bad toilet and used my frds room toilet. Rooms don't have cupboards to keep luggage. All on goru
2. Food is not good (2 out of 5)
3. They don't make sufficient food for all people. Curry got over in lunch. Poha and bred jam got over for break fast. Worst is they don't prepare again.
4. They give fire camp at extra cost but not enough firewood to carry it for more than 2 hours.
Note: If you just looking for stay without any activities and food expectations, then u wont be disappointed.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking