Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2019 via mobile

Visited this beautiful place in saklespur. Had a very good time. Best view. Felt like close to nature. Calm place, I would suggest you to go atleast once in your lifetime. Enjoyed with family.
Planning to again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2019 via mobile

A very good one to hangout with family beautiful lawn nd trees everywhere which makes a peaceful place .rooms r good swimming pool was great nice trip. It's really perfect place to find relaxation food was really awesome.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NorthStar21263025739
Reviewed 11 June 2019 via mobile

I visited many resort's but I didn't see such a decent resort enjoyed a lot there like never before . All my friends were happy and satisfied for visited this resort. I really want to suggest everyone in my friends list .

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2019 via mobile

it was a good place to hangout with friends nice stay around two days team was so helpful to us and so many games which we enjoy a lot..i am willing to visit again this year with my family and friends because ur service is very pleasant.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2019 via mobile

Most friendly and helpful receptionist ever, so lovely and great first impression of hotel. It couldn't have been more sweet,walking us through the grounds,explaining all The resort has to offer.The resort had a great Balinese feel to it and was nested in the most beautiful jungle with a creek snaking through and around the grounds.
Our room itself was well equipped and comfortable with everything one would expect from a 4+ star resort.
We had excellent service in restaurant where we had our breakfast and dinners.The restaurants menu was great and will satisfy most taste-buds!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple