“Relaxing Getaway - great atmosphere, great spa, great food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Falls Inn & Spa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Walters Falls
The Falls Inn & Spa
Bowmanville
“Relaxing Getaway - great atmosphere, great spa, great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our time at The Falls Inn - from the drive to Walter's Falls, to the warm reception, to the beautifully appointed room with balcony overlooking the Falls, to the welcoming atmosphere of the room (homemade cookies, music playing, in room wet bar with coffee maker and fridge (with real cream for your coffee) and rubber ducky on the bath mat), to the spa treatment, the serene setting and, finally, to the wonderful food. It was a wonderfully sunny day in March so we made coffee and enjoyed our coffee and cookies on the balcony, basking in the sunshine and enjoying the Falls. We were there on a package purchased on-line and weren't sure what to expect - our experience far exceeded our expectations. The Inn is right on the Bruce Trail for hiking, take a walk to the Grist Mill and Mill Pond and the wonderful stone church very close by. Want to relax in peace and quiet, eat well and feel pampered? This is the spot for you!!!!

Room Tip: We were in the Maple Room (the lowest priced room) - it had 2 queen beds. If you are a member of On...
2 Thank Spunky56
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Falls Inn -- what a great weekend.....the weather was perfect as was the Inn --- the Entire staff was exceptionally friendly and so helpful. My husband the hiker wanted to explore as much as he could and the staff helped him find great hiking spots.

Our room was so precious -- felt like I was home and not at a hotel -- and the view of the falls was a great benefit as was falling asleep to the sound of falling water. Neither one of us wanted to leave!!!

Had a pedicure and Amelia (great name by the way - same as mine) was such a sweetheart -- talk about feeling spoiled! I would highly recommend this Inn and can't wait to visit again!

1 Thank emilia g
toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

Where do I begin..probably the best red wine reduction gravy I have had. Lunch was very resonable, Friendly staff and owners. Room was large and beautifully decorated. Balcony with small table and chairs to sit out side while drinking coffee or wine. Lovely view of the falls. Amazing place to visit.

Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

I had the good fortune of spending two nights at this beautiful inn in a room with a king bed. From my window and little balcony, I could see the falls, the trees, and the sunset. Rooms are large, bed is comfortable, in-room coffee maker has its own sink and real cream in mini fridge.

Bathroom has everything you need to clean and preen, like separate shower and bath tub, full length mirror, make up mirror with light (watch out, you may see wrinkles you don't want to know you have!), cotton balls, make up remover towelette, even little rubber ducky, as well as the usual towels, hair dryer and soap products.

Wifi and long distance calls in North America are free! There is an in-house a spa, dining room service with good food, a bar on main floor, and hiking trails nearby. Only 14 rooms at the inn, but the place feels bigger. These are green accommodations (important to me) so energy conservation, recycling, and bio-degradable laundry products are used.

This is not a chic, sleek, spanking new cosmopolitan address. But it is a five-star luxury inn with all the amenities, perfectly placed in beautiful rural Ontario. The falls are charming, though rather small. In Autumn, the trees must be breathtakingly sumptuous with colour. I can't imagine a more idyllic and indulgent way to spend a weekend.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank TrippingAllOver
fallsinnwf, Owner at The Falls Inn & Spa, responded to this review, 26 March 2012
Thank you for the review :) We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

I remember watching the inn being built in 2005, I was basically a resident of waters falls since my boss lived there and had a home office so I went there a lot. Walters falls is a beautiful city. I didn't get to see the Inn after it was finished since I got another job. After seeing the groupon I had no choice but to jump on it. I took my wife and my 2 year old son this past weekend and loved every minute of it. Amazing, friendly front desk we got there early because my wife was getting a pedicure and they checked us in early. After entering the room being welcomed by classical music gave a great first impression. The rooms are big, beautiful view, comfortable bed. Loved the brita filter and the separate shower and bath tub. It was great that they had a DVD player. I do wish it was a bigger tv though. When my wife came back from the spa all she had was wonderful things to say about it. My son loved the fresh baked cookies we got with the room. Dinner and breakfast was amazing, great presentation and very accommodating my son is a picky eater do they made whatever he wanted. Had a great time playing in the snow and watching the falls, we hope we can go back this summer to walk the trails and enjoy the balcony. We highly recommend it for a quiet, calm, peaceful getaway.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank Coles_family
fallsinnwf, Owner at The Falls Inn & Spa, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
Thank you for the review, we are happy you enjoyed your visit! Yes, new TVs would be good. We will work on it :) We hope to see you again. Meg & Dwayne Hallman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Walters Falls
24.7 km away
The Guest House at Eugenia Falls
26.2 km away
Inn at Cobble Beach Resort and Spa

Been to The Falls Inn & Spa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK