“This is my new go to Indian restaurant/take away”
Review of Moksha

Reserve with OpenTable
Moksha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in New Malden
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing! Each curry I've tried so far from here has fantastic flavour. I want to try all of the food as each dish actually tastes different unlike some other restaurants I've tried.

Before Moksha arrived there was an awful Indian restaurant that I tried once and never again. I'm really glad to see this space in good hands now. Not the same owners thank god.

Service was fantastic, you can tell that everyone is truly devoted and this results wonderful experience.

I'll be recommending Moksha to everyone I know from now on. Not a better place around for miles.

Dear Jonathan,
Thank you for taking time to write review on your meal experience.
I am delighted to hear that you really enjoyed and the service was excellent.
I will share feedback with our team.
Looking forward to welcome you again in future.
Best wishes,
Moksha

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Moksha

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Delicious food with generous portions and good ingredients. We will definitely be back. Due to it's location it is unlikely to be an obvious place to find just walking along the high street so relies on a good reputation and repeat customers, a delightful restaurant and excellent service.

Dear Customer
Many thanks for your positive review we are glad you enjoyed your dishes and experience. We very much look forward to welcoming you all back soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Most amazing bacon sandwich and hash browns. Very reasonably priced but very busy and had to wait very long for food. It is well worth it though!

Dear customer,

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I visited this restaurant for the first time with my family following the closure of our local Indian restaurant. From the start we were were warmly welcomed, offered a free tasty appetizer and had the menu explained. We followed some of the waitress's suggestions tried a variety of dishes, all of which had been freshly prepared and were much enjoyed. The service was friendly and outstanding throughout with the Manager introducing himself and explaining his vision. The ambiance was warm yet contemporary with our own table not overlooked by others. At less than £30 per head including drinks and service the meal was outstanding value. We will return.

moksha119, Owner at Moksha, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Customer
Many thanks for your review we are thrilled that you enjoyed your recent visit to Moksha Your kind comments have particularly made us smile, and we are glad you enjoyed your dishes and experience. We very much look forward to welcoming you all back soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Went on Wednesday with two friends for first time since it changed from Sesame to Moksha and were met by a lovely couple who made us feel very welcome. The charming waitress gave us a sampling of a potato dish which we appreciated. The service was so good that when it was spotted that the dips had run out while the poppadum hadn't the owner came over and gave us more.
I asked if the dish I wanted could be chicken instead of lamb and it was changed for me. It was also delicious.
We spent a very relaxed three hours there and were given three free Baileys at the end which finished our visit on a very happy note.

moksha119, Owner at Moksha, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017