5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$342
Trip.com$342
eDreams$308
FindHotel$308
Agoda.com$308
ZenHotels.com
All reviews rock climbing outdoor activities pottery making local food fun activities spring water walk up digital detox site seeing thrilling experience amazing experience your feet special thanks himachali food all age groups special mention various activities
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2022 via mobile

Stayed at Rakh resort nagari, stay was excellent ,good local food . Server were courteous.it is situated outskirts of city and heaven if you are looking for peace in mind with excellent services. Thanku team rakh.

1  Thank Metha123
Rakkh Resort, Guest Services / Front Office at Rakkh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2022

Hi Sanjeev.
It was a pleasure to host you at our Resort and glad that you liked our services and our local food as well...will be our pleasure to host you again.

Thanks.

Reviewed 4 January 2022 via mobile

This is my first ever review on trip advisor and I so want to do this for the amazing experience at Rakkh resort.
This places is innovative in the way it offers luxury/comfort with responsibility/sustainability, serenity with adventure/fun, do nothing to be busy (with adventures), quiet time to socialise with family/make new connects, DIY concepts to be served, and last but not the least, local experiences - basically all that which serves diverse needs of family members and makes everyone happy!

What also stands out is how the entire team works together and is sincere about taking care of visitors.

Sincere kudos to the founder and team for making our holidays great!

Room tip: Recommended rooms- those at higher altitude (helps with direct sun light).
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rakkh Resort, Guest Services / Front Office at Rakkh Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2022

Hi Priyanka

We are so glad that we happened to be your first resort to be reviewed on this platform.... And you know what ... U have passed this first test with flying colours.

Jokes apart, great that you loved your stay and we also like when someone appreciate our team.

Looking forward to see you soon.

Regards

Reviewed 3 January 2022 via mobile

PROPERTY:
Beautifully spread out on a hill (or geographically may be more), with options of being transported on electric golf-carts or showing strength on shanks’ pony. Surrounded with semi-forested surroundings and grasslands. Home to view of both sunrise and sunset! A perfect getaway for couples, in terms of peace and tranquility and also families for versatile options available to explore for kids and grown-ups as well.

ROOMS:
Different categories of cottages/suites with comforting and cozy interiors, where every detail has been taken care of with utmost attention towards attaining perfection.
Some might find no TV or mini-bar a turn-off, but personally for me, I didn’t even think of the two for once while I was there.
Lighting of the rooms also further adds to the charm of the place. The soundproofing is pretty apt, unless the noisy neighbours are on a mission to cause disturbances, but still you can barely hear noises too loud. The room is equipped with a Bose Speaker that one can pair and listen to music of choice (but must keep it low).

STAFF:
The staff isn’t on those by-the-book ship-shaped parameters of hospitality industry, BUT they’re people who make you feel more welcomed than staff of any other luxury resort/hotel. They ensure your comfort and are keen to help and assist. Although some people might find the service a bit slow but understanding the peculiarities of the property set-up, one can understand and be fair to ignore this bit. Generally, they’re a team of typical Himachali people (I’m a Himachali too and this generalization is a matter of pride for us) who keep it simple and still demonstrate the highest standards of hospitality. [Special appreciation for the entire team]

OVERALL:
They have calming yet cheerful folk music - instead of noisy DJ at night.
They have self -service counters for maggi (instant noodles), barbecue, juice/soda, pizza - instead of room service,
They have limited menu buffet where food catered to perfection - instead of an elaborate buffet with tasteless food,
They take you for hikes and picnics and let you indulge with nature and have some adventure-sport options too.
The owner(s) has really taken pains to deliver an ultimate Himachali experience, so one must give this place a chance and I’m pretty sure that most of them visiting here once will certainly visit again.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Room tip: Be in-touch with the staff while approaching the property, since one wrong turn can cause you many kilometres of extra drive
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Guarav.

Glad that u liked our minute details ... U will be surprised that there were lot of discussions what happened of not having mini bar, t.v , wifi etc but now in a hindsight we believe that all this is now turning out to be a added advantage .
By creating lot of activities and DIY counters we want family to spend time together and that too quality time.
I also agree with you that we do get complain of slow service ... I am sure we will find a way out to solve this problem ... Till that solution happens we have been giving gyaan of taking life bit slow ... And believe me it has saved us in cpl of times.

Jokes apart we are adding few more activities and very soon even our swimming pool would be ready
Looking forward to see you.

Regards.

Reviewed 31 December 2021

We stayed at Rakkh resort for 2 nights in December with our family and truly had a wonderful stay!!

We traveled with my in-laws, the staff went above and beyond to make them comfortable.
As the resort is activity-based they encourage you to experience nature, My daughter loved all the activities and had a gala time there.

And a must mention here is the Staff, very well behaved, kind and friendly staff.

If you are looking for a place with good food, activities but still quiet Rakkh Resort is the place for you.

Hi Priyanka

We are very clear ... All resorts focus on adults to make them happy .... We focus on children .... We believe if they are happy then they will make everyone else happy..... Luks like we are succeeding in this secret formula of business.
Jokes apart it was pleasure to see u here and your family ... Our staff is all local and they feel elated when there work is appreciated.
So glad that u loved our place and now look forward to welcome our cute little brand ambassador .... Ur daughter.

Cheers

Reviewed 30 December 2021

We visited rakkh on 26th dec till 29th dec. It has been by far the best vacation we have had in a long time. Very pristine property settled in one of the most picturesque locations of palampur. Once you check in, a warm smile greets you and the adventure begins from there. A positive vibe runs across the entire resort owing to their friendly staff, the close proximity to nature, the smiles on your kids faces seeing all the adventure activities and extreme peace. Perched on a hilltop, this resort greeted us with Cosy well kempt cottages, with a private sitting area overlooking the valleys . You could see the sun rise and sunset and just Marvel at the magical nature that engulfs this entire resort.

Our mornings started with a trek to the mountains. I had two small girls aged 6 and 4 with me and I had all my doubts intact for them to be able to trek that loong. But wow.... What a staff they have. The sherpas took extra care of my lil ones and both my daughter's touched the peaks of the mountains , played in the snow, ate fruits that the guys were carrying, got enough moments captured and landed back safely all happy and hearty. It couldn't have been possible without the help from the staff.

Another thing I would mention is that though we came back pretty late from the trek, and lunch time was over by then, the staff made special meal arrangements for our entire group. Tea and coffee too ... while we watched the sun in all its orange hues slowly hiding behind the mountains at a distance, and birds chirping while returning back to their nests. It was nothing but pure beauty..,.

They just don't get tired or make faces at you asking for an extra favour. I have never had such an experience. My kids loved the lil Maggie , juice, pasta, candy floss stations that they have. And never the less the pottery sessions were a super favourite of my kids. The lady at the pottery station was so patient and polite with the kids helping them to make small diyas, plates and pots and encouraging them to use their minds constructively.

The sky cycling was just wonderous. My 6 YO did that and with such a confidence that I wish I had the half loong of it. All thanks to their staff for encouraging them and pushing them beyond their limits.

The final day was just a cherry on the top with a local dance troupe and dham. We joined them in the dancing and religiously enjoyed the sumptuous food - dham - with 14 different delicacies served one after the other in specially designed pattals of leaves.

I can just go all Gaga about my visit to this place and would highly recommend it to all the families who are looking forward to some out of the box experience and alone adventurous time with their families.

Please go ahead.. this place will fall nothing short of surprising you in more than one ways...

1  Thank Punitanarula80

Hi Punita.

First of all please share the secret of energy level in pari and Mira. Nobody believed that they climb the mountain and can feel the snow.
So glad that u loved our place nd we were so happy to see small little pari and mira all over the place.

God bless and see u soon and tell pari we would like to see her on top of bigger mountain soon
Cheers