All reviews patnem beach suite room small pool rooms are spacious construction site an extra bed very pleasant stay pool table off season special thanks north goa balcony kms canacona generator scooter taxis
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Close to Patnem beach (7 min walk) is this nice hotel apartment. We stayed here for two nights in their 2 bedroom apartment which was apt for our 5 member family. The property has a good size swimming pool which was a hit with the kids. The breakfast was included in the price that was good and filling for the family. We would recommend this place to anyone travelling with kids.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank nprasheet
Mr_Tubki, General Manager at The Tubki Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Greetings from 'The Tubki Resort'!!!
Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience with our potential guest.Thank you for your valuable stay with us. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay. It will be our pleasure to have you once again!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Nicely built, bigger rooms, neat and clean. Yes this was being possible only at tubki resort which is situated near Patnem Beach, Hotel staff was very keen to help. Restaurant services was also very good. This stay was above expectations in south goa. If you are in search for hotel near Patnem / Palolem then tubki resort will be best to stay.Earlier i was also confused due to some negative reviews but after stay my opinion changed. Thanks tubki resort team to make me feel overwhelmed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SurajP579
Mr_Tubki, General Manager at The Tubki Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 23 March 2018

It was my second stay in Tubki and 5th stay in south goa. This time i was with a group of 11 people and booked 5 rooms for 3 nights in Tubki. because of all other rooms were booked we could not get rooms together and have rooms on separate floors.
we had infants, kids, youngsters, adults and old age in our group and everybody enjoyed the stay a lot. The location of this property is very good , it is very near to Patnem Beach.

Check in was very smooth along with a good orange juice as welcome drink. I forget the name of reception guy in the evening. he was very helpful.

Rooms are as usual spacious and clean along with good house keeping and room service. Every order is served in 15-20 min in room and the staff is also very attentive.

The lady at reception helped us to get scooter and car hire. she is very gentle and always smiling.

check out and bill settlement was also smooth.

one suggestion, the breakfast could be better. i am deducting one point here. hope to have some improvement in restaurant and breakfast during my next visit in December 2018, also, i was promised to get front facing apartment as per the availability :)

Thanks,
Abhinav

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Abhinav S

Dear Abhinav,
Greetings from The Tubki Resort!!!
Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience with our potential guest.Thank you for your valuable stay with us. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay. We have noted your point on breakfast. We will do some improvement in it. See you back soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I have stayed there from 12th March to 14th March 2018 with my wife and kid. I have booked through Make My Trip and after see all the inclusions decided to go for a suite room as it is mentioned in the amenities that the suite room have a living room. On arrival the room we were given was a single room. There was no living room. It was room 128. The room was definitely good, cleaned and well maintained. I went to the reception and showed them online that there is living room mentioned in the amenities. The reception staff told me that they have called their General Manager so i can take this issue up. The lady general manager appeared and i described her my concern. She responded to me that the amenities was not uploaded by the hotel but by Make My Trip. I simply cant digest this as being a hotelier i know how to upload and update the details and amenities on any website.On MMT website it was mentioned the view of the suite rooms are hill view but we got a room where balcony opened in front of a construction site. i do understand that the hotel can't have control on neighborhood development but why to mislead the guests. However i have requested for a better room and we were shown a two bedroom apartment which we have declined as we live in a 02 bed room flat so this will not give us a feel of a hotel. I have requested to have an extra bed which was provided by the hotel with no extra cost. I am thankful for that. We tried to ordered some tandoori item from the menu during lunch in room service but it was refused saying that the tandoor is not operating at the day time. Again no mention of this information in the menu. i have ordered for two continental item.The chicken can be better cooked. The taste of the food was good. During dinner my wife ordered for tandoori roti and vegetable in room service. later i have ordered for one veg. sandwich and one non veg. club sandwich. After a few minutes my wife ordered for another roti. She waited a long roti and after a long wait i called up the room service to follow up. The response was as expected by us "the roti is coming with the sandwich". I told the waiter this is not acceptable at all. Why my wife have to wait for her order and there is nothing to do with her order with my order. After this they served the roti on a steel plate not in a basket. They served my order for sandwich and while having my dinner i found that both the sandwiches were veg. and no club sandwiches served. Despite of confirming the order over phone, i feel the manager over phone was much interested to remind me the timing of the last order is 10.30 pm. Here i lost my cool and i called up room service and wanted to meet the F&B manager. The manager appeared and tried make me understood that it was a mistake done by chef. I didn't agreed with him as he is the responsible person for delivery of the order and he need to check the order before serving it to the guests. I just lost the mood of eating and asked them to clear all the food from the room(they have charged me for one sandwich which i have paid at the time of checkout). I slept in empty stomach. Next day morning i informed all the food related issues to the lady general manager and she told me that the manager is a new and this is his first job in this trade. I failed to understand that in a critical operational area like F&B how come they have a person who is new in this trade. However this is not my lookout as it is purely management prerogative. The next day 13th march was our marriage anniversary. We went out but due to a drastic change in weather and high humidity we came back to the hotel. I wanted to sit at the restaurant and asked the manager to put on the AC. I was told AC can't be operate with no reason. I found the waiters along with the manager was busy watching ISL match in the restaurant. (Other times as well was observed the waiters were busy playing pool in the restaurant). Based on my request the F&B manager arrange a table for us. We sat at the pool side but due to high humidity we went back to our room soon.

On the day of check out at morning 7 - 7.15 am called up reception to have bottle of drinking water. There was no response from the reception over phone. Again called up in room service but the response was they can't serve as they were busy in breakfast setup. After sometime a waiter turned up with the bottle of water and inform that the bill can be generate later.

The lady at the reception was good and always smiling. The bell boy (don't remember the name) found smart and active than any other staff and have positive body language.

Don't know if i come back here or not. But the staff need a lot of training including seniors. I can't blame only the staffs as they need to be trained and someone should take responsibility to train them. Being a hotelier i can make out that the management has given all the advance system support and technology to this hotel but poor service is letting this place down.

Room Tip: 02 bed room apartments are not like hotel rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 126poppye
Mr_Tubki, General Manager at The Tubki Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear guest,
Greetings from 'The Tubki Resort'!
Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.We have taken note of your points that will improve our service.
About room amenities update, I explained you that, we have not updated living room in room amenity. Whatever may be the reason, it was wrongly got updated. I am trying to update it correctly, but unable to do that. It will be sorted out soon on the OTA site. We have contacted to OTA to get it corrected.
Secondly, Some thing we can communicate orally, Tandoori is not available during day time. It is available from 7 Pm onward.
During dinner time, for room service, you ordered another roti after finishing your previous one. This was your fresh order, so you had to wait for not more than 15 minutes. That is normal time. I apologize for Sandwich order which went wrong. But it could have corrected within 15 minutes, but you was short tempered and gave up both sandwich and went hungry. During dinner time you did not behaved in normal way with the restaurant manager, for that even you said sorry to him in the morning. We can bill the correct order item even you gave up.
Coming to the conclusion, every time you said you are hotelier, but looking at your behavior, we never tried to know which hotel belongs to you. Hotelier’s nature must be patient and understanding and friendly. You will find more than your expectation.
You stayed our hotel to celebrate your wedding anniversary. Instead of enjoying, you concentrated more on our property.
Thanks for your review. That will help us to work harder on our service.
See you back at 'The Tubki Resort'!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay last month at the Tubki. The staff are lovely and special thanks to Sunil for his lovely eggs and omelettes in the morning. Plus he could,not have been more helpful and rushed to,help me with the hot water urn every day. Sangita was a beautiful hostess and I enjoyed our chats. Lovely spacious rooms with every facility you could think of. Air conditioning, fan, tv, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary water and newspaper every day. Plus a wonderful power shower and plenty of hot water. What more could you want.? We ate there once or twice in the evenings and food very tasty and lovely ambience. Highly recommended.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank _a_thompson237
Mr_Tubki, General Manager at The Tubki Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Thompson,