All reviews beach hut the owner red snapper other places stayed for nights heaven huts goa tab fan
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

My wife and I booked a weekend at Papillon in February. The folks behind the desk/bar, and Sunny our server took phenomenal care of us, giving us resort-level attention as we stored belongings, ran a tab of tasty meals and memorable mint lemonades and even borrowed money for a taxi. Everything is very reasonably priced for Palolem and our cabin/room was charming and spacious.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2020

After reading some poor reviews,our party of 4 adults arrived a little apprehensive,we had front sea view huts that had a great outlook the rooms were as described a bed with mosquito net,bathroom with hot and cold water a fan and a/c.and they were just huts.The staff at these huts are some of the friendliest and attentive people we have met nothing was too much trouble.We stayed for 3 nights and had all our meals on the beach as we were so took up with the menu and the food.These huts are definitely on our hit list to return

Room tip: Front sea view are fantastic
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 11 January 2020

The room was filthy. Way overpriced. No chance of relaxing, since they play music all day long. The sheets hadn't been washed. The bathroom was disgusting. No hot water. I wish I had taken more pics to show the conditions of the place.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

I stayed 6 nights in a sea facing beach hut and it was the best place I have stayed in Palolem. Very calm and relaxing, and the staff are welcoming and helpful without being too overbearing. Ish and Sunny were the best! Food is delicious, especially the red snapper, and there is decent white wine too. I initially looked at other places on the beach too, but this was by far the best. It is a really nice feeling community too, right at the south end of the beach. Do be aware that if you leave things on your balcony overnight, the crows might munch at them, so best bring them inside! That’s not a fault of the property! My only advice would be for them to provide the huts with a sweep since it can get quite sandy; when I asked they sent a boy to sweep, but I would have been happier to do it myself!! I will be back. Thank you, heaven for this heaven!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2019

My third visit here and it has NEVER disappointed us. Excellent staff and the most helpful owner possible!The food is excellent and this is hospitality at its best. They take care of your every need, they are well priced and the location is ideal. The beach huts are well maintained, clean and very comfortable. It's at one corner of the beach which is perfect for sunbathing. The owner Heaven is so helpful that he has now become a close friend. And each and every staff member serves you quietly with a smile on their face. It is amazing what a difference good hospitality can do for a holiday. I literally can't think of staying anywhere else in Goa. I highly recommend Papillon for the perfect stay in Goa. A huge thanks to Heaven and his entire team for the great work that they do.

Trip type: Travelled with friends