All reviews beach hut the owner red snapper other places stayed for nights heaven huts goa tab fan
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2020

The room was filthy. Way overpriced. No chance of relaxing, since they play music all day long. The sheets hadn't been washed. The bathroom was disgusting. No hot water. I wish I had taken more pics to show the conditions of the place.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

I stayed 6 nights in a sea facing beach hut and it was the best place I have stayed in Palolem. Very calm and relaxing, and the staff are welcoming and helpful without being too overbearing. Ish and Sunny were the best! Food is delicious, especially the red snapper, and there is decent white wine too. I initially looked at other places on the beach too, but this was by far the best. It is a really nice feeling community too, right at the south end of the beach. Do be aware that if you leave things on your balcony overnight, the crows might munch at them, so best bring them inside! That’s not a fault of the property! My only advice would be for them to provide the huts with a sweep since it can get quite sandy; when I asked they sent a boy to sweep, but I would have been happier to do it myself!! I will be back. Thank you, heaven for this heaven!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2019

My third visit here and it has NEVER disappointed us. Excellent staff and the most helpful owner possible!The food is excellent and this is hospitality at its best. They take care of your every need, they are well priced and the location is ideal. The beach huts are well maintained, clean and very comfortable. It's at one corner of the beach which is perfect for sunbathing. The owner Heaven is so helpful that he has now become a close friend. And each and every staff member serves you quietly with a smile on their face. It is amazing what a difference good hospitality can do for a holiday. I literally can't think of staying anywhere else in Goa. I highly recommend Papillon for the perfect stay in Goa. A huge thanks to Heaven and his entire team for the great work that they do.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2019

I booked 3 nights here after recommendations from friends.
I knew it would be basic but what we saw left me lost for words,
Firstly the room I booked wasn't available, manager said occupant was supposed to move out that morning but they'd gone off on a trip and would not be back till late. He asked us to use a different room for the one night. The bathroom floor on this room had a large hole in it with cracked tiles.
The next morning our original room become available about 10 am, no better, the hot tap on the shower was rusted closed, so no hot water, the bathroom wall was punctured by nails and screws, diabetics beware, The ceiling fan was clogged with dust / sand and would not turn, there was a vertical wooded step to hut no handrail. We should have moved, but only there for 3 nights and once settled on beach couldn't be bothered.
Menu listed 100 % beefburgers, I felt like a change from Indian food and ordered the beef burger, about 20 % beef rest was potato and bread mix, it was mulch

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kim F
Reviewed 14 January 2019 via mobile

Perfect beach front location, great food, delicious cocktails & tasty food. Comfortable cushioned sunloungers available during the day and candlelit dinning tables in the evening. Several times a week they have live entertainment which was very enjoyable.

Date of stay: January 2019