Have just returned from a holiday in Goa at dream catchers.We thought that the bungalows were in a lovely setting with lots of lovely plants around and the river view bungalow was secluded.
The bungalows are quite basic,as are all the bungalows in Palolem. But when we got used to them we really enjoyed our stay there.
The bungalows have hot water for the showers and are clean, if you want extra cleaning this was done every other day at no extra cost with clean sheets and towels provided.
We found that the staff were really helpful and Harry our manager sorted out any little issues we had immediately.
The laundry service was really cheap and I enjoyed using the spa facilities .
The beach is lovely and clean and it is so cheap to live in Palolem and there are some relly good resturants to eat at in the evening.
The restaurants provide you with sun beds, if you eat and drink at their place during the day which I thought was a really good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreamcatcher is located in the north end of Palolem – right beside at the enchanting spot where the Arabian sea meets the tranquil lagoon that stretches between our northern shore and wild green hills beyond. We have over 50 unique, individually designed cottages tucked away in more than three acres of lush tropical gardens, an outdoor restaurant with a charming deck overlooking the breathtaking sight of the lagoon and the surrounding wilderness; a yogashala – cum- retreat centre, the best ayurvedic spa in South Goa, and staff that is dedicated to making your vacation a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelGuru and Agoda so you can book your Dreamcatcher Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamcatcher Hotel Palolem
- Dreamcatcher Resort Palolem, Goa