All reviews kalk bay false bay community center local township each morning yogurt garlic mushrooms walking distance other guests delicious breakfast our honeymoon guest house muizenberg bnb olympia sa
Reviewed 22 June 2012

For a first time traveler to Cape Town, I could not have been more pleased with the accomodations! B&B stands out when it comes to true hospitality, making you feel at home, and providing a space to relax while you take in the beautiful and breathtaking beauty of the area. I will definitley be returning for another trip and have shared my joy with my friends and family. I cannot wait to return and I pray that Yoliswa and Nadeem are still there when I do!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank TiArre S
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I want to congratulate Nadeem and Yoliswa for this recognition of their great dedication to excellence running this beautiful place. I miss my experience there and can't wait to be able to return. My best to both of you, you made a memorable and lasting experience for us. Anyone choosing this jewel in Cape Town will be agreement with us.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vfunes
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Not only is the location amazing, the breakfasts delicious, and the accommodations lovely, but the warmth and generosity of the staff will make you want to stay forever.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Another quaint and charming small guest house that seem to be a speciality in South Africa. Yolishwa fixed brilliant eggs and mushrooms. Nadeem was an engaging guide and really gave me a strong sense of the surrounding areas and culture. I left with a smile on my face.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We loved the 4 nights we spent at the Blue On Blue. The setting, nestled on the hillside amongst other residences with established gardens and wonderful views of the ocean from the bedrooms and from the terrace, this place is just a dream! It is easily accessible by car or train, 2 minutes to beautiful walks along the ocean and to the seaside main street with funky shops and restaurants. The house itself is charming, very clean and comfortable with interesting local artwork displayed everywhere. The hosts Nadeem and Yoliswa couldn't be more genuinely welcoming and helpful. Don't miss a trip to the township with Nadeem who will introduce you to local art and crafts people. The breakfasts hot and cold were excellent, abundant and healthy. Cant say enough. We would love to go back for a third stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends