Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
moyo a

JUST WOW!! A MEMORABLE STAY AT LAGOAS PARK HOTEL!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Sept 2023

I don’t usually write reviews but having come back from this holiday, I had to write this review. The hotel is probably one of the best hotels I have stayed in (and I have done a lot of travelling). Where do I even start… firstly, a few weeks before coming, I emailed and mentioned that we were coming for my mum’s milestone birthday and requested for help sorting out a cake etc. The hotel responded so quickly and organised everything for us from a cake, and candles and the drinks we got served for the day.

During our stay, the staff and team went over and beyond expectations to make us feel so warmed and welcomed. A special thanks to Pedro, who shuttled my parents to the mall and came to pick them up and made sure they were fine while my sis and I went sightseeing that day. A special thanks to Junior for organising the cake etc for my mum. She felt so special and loved - we definitely would not have been able to make it happen without you and your team.

It is the attention to detail, the bright warm smile (at what ever time and from ALL staff) and accommodating and assisting with our every need that elevates this hotel from a 4 star to a 7 star hotel. The hotel staff from the breakfast staff to the cleaners, 100% embody what hospitality, customer service and professionalism looks and feels like.

Can’t wait to visit again!
Date of stay: September 2023
Room Tip: Perfect for relaxation away from the bustling city centre.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Sara Almeida, Owner at Lagoas Park Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 30 Sept 2023
Dear Moyo Adunola,

Thank you for taking the time to write such nice comments after your stay with us.
I am truly pleased to hear that we have fulfilled and exceeded your expectation regarding our service & facilities.
It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. I will be sure to let Pedro Ramos know that he made an impact during your stay.
Our Team's main goal is to offer each guest's stay an unforgettable experience.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and I do hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Lisbon.

Jefferson Júnior
    ₹9,527
    ₹13,639
3.7 km from Lagoas Park Hotel
View more hotels in Porto Salvo
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2023

I wanted to thank this hotel for the high quality service level and the outstanding team that they have. I forgot some clothes in the hotel and they inmediatly sent to Madrid.
Without doubt I will go to this hotel in my visits to Lisbon.

Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Sara Almeida, Owner at Lagoas Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2023

Dear Laila,

I am truly pleased to hear that we have fulfilled and exceeded your expectation regarding our service, facilities and breakfasts. Our Team's main goal is to offer each Guest's stay an unforgettable experience.
I hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Lisbon.

Reviewed 18 October 2022

My husband and I were visiting Portugal and chose to stay here and we are so glad we did! It is a beautiful hotel, clean, has a great bar/restaurant on the ground floor. Staff was attentive. We have nothing but good things to say! If you are planning on visiting some of the famous sites it is about a 20-25 minutes taxi ride, so its not right in the center of everything but it was a good middle point between Sintra (which is definitely worth visiting) and Lisbon.

Date of stay: October 2022
TDHotels Hoteis, Other at Lagoas Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2022

Dear Stephanie,

It was a pleasure to have you as our Guest and I do hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2022

We just stayed 4 nights at this hotel and were pleased with the comfort and efficiency from the hotel staff.

Especially want to compliment Albert in the breakfast room, he was ever so helpful and efficient helping me with organising milk for my child every morning.
Thank you Albert, very friendly.

The rooms are comfortable, apart from the pillows are not great and the soap dish has holes at the bottom so water seeps through all over the sink surface and had a couple of things to mention that the bottled water should be complimentary at least once per day and a kettle in the room for tea and coffee would be a great bonus!
Coffee doesn’t taste too good at breakfast but cannot complain too much as it was great to have a free breakfast with a good selection of food. (Tomato ketchup missing at the buffet too but if you ask they will serve you some)
On the whole the hotel has free breakfast and parking and is in a good location for travelling to sintra, cascáis and Lisbon, very convenient.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
TDHotels Hoteis, Other at Lagoas Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Albert Dulay know that he made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2022 via mobile

The rooms were very well equipped, no complaints there. I'd never seen a bathroom like that in a hotel, with a division. Though the pillows were weird, had some kind of odd filling that makes your head sink, i have to remember to bring mine next time.

The worst thing was breakfast... It had a lot of different things but the bread tasted stale and the coffee was terrible. And we eat those normal things mostly, no eggs or crepes or stuff like that, which means what was important to us was indeed the bread and the coffee. We had to go have breakfast outside the hotel. It's a pity.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
TDHotels Hoteis, Other at Lagoas Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2022

Dear Alex Oliveira,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am disappointed to hear that our breakfast and housekeeping services didn't meet your expectations. This critical feedback will be used in training our staff.

Thank you and look forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed 26 October 2021

This hotel is a credit to the people that run it. We stayed with a crowd on a bike track day. The greeting we received was good and staff very welcoming. The girls on reception helped us out with our return boarding passes and Locator form for our return home.
The food was first class, the ONLY complaint was the bar prices are VERY high. Apart from that we had a lovely stay and will be back again

Date of stay: October 2021
TDHotels Hoteis, Other at Lagoas Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2021

Dear Guest

It was a pleasure to have you as our Guest and I do hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Lisbon.

Sara Almeida