All reviews rooftop bar the general manager ibis styles hotel is located nice hotel luxury hotel walk in shower huge hotel nice city view accor member andaman sea main restaurant big windows local market walk around business hotel great hospitality
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Service was prompt, friendly and efficient - a wonderful experience. On top of this, my room was spacious, clean and light. I would be very happy to stay there again on a holiday - this was a short business trip..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
CommunicationsTeam, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Phokeethra, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear AllanPMilne,

It is a real pleasure to receive your wonderful feedback! Thank you very much for posting it on Tripadvisor community.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed our First class service that our Heartist teams intend to provide for every customer.

On your next visit to Phuket Old Town, I invite you to our Estrela sky lounge to enjoy the most epic view of Phuket Town, the bay and the mountains while exploring cocktails and selected wine in a chic ambiance.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 16 September 2018

My second time staying at Novotel Phuket Phokeethra. I was warmly welcomed by Mr. Cedric, the General Manager. Good experience with check-in. Room offered an exceptional comfort. Pity that I didn't have a chance to try the spa as it was fully booked. I met with Ms.Virginia who has been assisting me with various requests -grateful for her help.
Highly recommended!

Room tip: High floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Apiradee B,

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback and for recommending us on Tripadvisor!

Our Heartist teams aim to provide the excellent service to our guests. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stays with us.

Thank you for your generous comments, meanwhile, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon to the charming and vibrant Phuket Old Town.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

This is my second time in Phuket, in as much as I would have wanted to be billeted near Kata or Patong, I have to settle here because it is work and not vacation time. I guess it is universal for The Thai national to be friendly and helpful but the staffs in this hotel are very, very friendly and helpful. They will find quick solutions even to the funniest problem (like my colleagues phobia of house lizards and how they took care of it at 4:00 am) or listening to my comment like “bacon is not crunchy” during breakfast and doing something about it (or maybe not, it could have been a different chef and the new chef cooked it the way I wanted it- I want to believe the part where they listened to my comment). Their gym is small but has the basic equipment except no stationary bike here. The pool is nice but does not reach 25meters end to end, so if you are an athelete on vacation, a lot of adjusting has to be done! All in all, this is a very good hotel and souvenir shops are just around the corner. Safe travel everyone.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I Really Like The service with novotel phuket phokeethra.Today Because The lady she was taking care of me (batt engineer) Speaks very good english and she is very helpfull. Big thank for fantastic staff.
#Room905

Date of stay: September 2018
CommunicationsTeam, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Phokeethra, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear nattawanasumpinphong,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Novotel Phuket Phokeethra and for sharing your experience with us.

It was a real pleasure to learn that your liked our hotel and to read that our Heartist delivered true quality of service to you. Khun Batt is honored to receive your praises. We appreciate your feedback again and look forward to welcoming you back soon to the charming Phuket Old Town.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Got a great hospitality by Khun Fa at 18th floor lounge. Nice cocktails. Cozy and fabulous place in Phuket town. Highly recommend!! And dont miss the happy hours from 5-7 pm :) we didnt try the food this time but will come back for mor.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Resort313381

Dear Resort313381,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback and for recommending us on Tripadvisor!

We are glad that you had a fantastic time on the special occasion at Estrela. Indeed, our Estrela Sky Lounge allows our guests to enjoy the epic panoramic view of Phuket Town, the bay and the mountains, while exploring cocktails and selected wine in a chic ambiance.

We hope we can welcome you again soon in the charming Phuket Old Town.

Yours sincerely,