All reviews rooftop bar the general manager nice hotel walk in shower hotel amenities nice city view accor member andaman sea main restaurant big windows local market restaurant staff walk around business hotel fried eggs spacious room sunday night market
Reviewed 16 September 2018

My second time staying at Novotel Phuket Phokeethra. I was warmly welcomed by Mr. Cedric, the General Manager. Good experience with check-in. Room offered an exceptional comfort. Pity that I didn't have a chance to try the spa as it was fully booked. I met with Ms.Virginia who has been assisting me with various requests -grateful for her help.
Highly recommended!

Room Tip: High floor.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
CommunicationsTeam, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Phokeethra, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Apiradee B,

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback and for recommending us on Tripadvisor!

Our Heartist teams aim to provide the excellent service to our guests. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stays with us.

Thank you for your generous comments, meanwhile, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon to the charming and vibrant Phuket Old Town.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

This is my second time in Phuket, in as much as I would have wanted to be billeted near Kata or Patong, I have to settle here because it is work and not vacation time. I guess it is universal for The Thai national to be friendly and helpful but the staffs in this hotel are very, very friendly and helpful. They will find quick solutions even to the funniest problem (like my colleagues phobia of house lizards and how they took care of it at 4:00 am) or listening to my comment like “bacon is not crunchy” during breakfast and doing something about it (or maybe not, it could have been a different chef and the new chef cooked it the way I wanted it- I want to believe the part where they listened to my comment). Their gym is small but has the basic equipment except no stationary bike here. The pool is nice but does not reach 25meters end to end, so if you are an athelete on vacation, a lot of adjusting has to be done! All in all, this is a very good hotel and souvenir shops are just around the corner. Safe travel everyone.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I Really Like The service with novotel phuket phokeethra.Today Because The lady she was taking care of me (batt engineer) Speaks very good english and she is very helpfull. Big thank for fantastic staff.
#Room905

Stayed: September 2018
CommunicationsTeam, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Phokeethra, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear nattawanasumpinphong,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Novotel Phuket Phokeethra and for sharing your experience with us.

It was a real pleasure to learn that your liked our hotel and to read that our Heartist delivered true quality of service to you. Khun Batt is honored to receive your praises. We appreciate your feedback again and look forward to welcoming you back soon to the charming Phuket Old Town.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Got a great hospitality by Khun Fa at 18th floor lounge. Nice cocktails. Cozy and fabulous place in Phuket town. Highly recommend!! And dont miss the happy hours from 5-7 pm :) we didnt try the food this time but will come back for mor.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Resort313381

Dear Resort313381,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback and for recommending us on Tripadvisor!

We are glad that you had a fantastic time on the special occasion at Estrela. Indeed, our Estrela Sky Lounge allows our guests to enjoy the epic panoramic view of Phuket Town, the bay and the mountains, while exploring cocktails and selected wine in a chic ambiance.

We hope we can welcome you again soon in the charming Phuket Old Town.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

The Phokeethra is a very nice hotel. The rooms are modern (2016 open??) and have good facilities. Most rooms will have views as the building is higher than most around. Staff are good. Its a good location with shopping, restaurants and transport within walking distance. Back-room operations seem a bit sloppy as, more than once, I got emails from their Ibis (sister hotel out the back) email address, including the first reply to the reservation that was quite unfriendly.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank gary_runner
CommunicationsTeam, General Manager at Novotel Phuket Phokeethra, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear gary_runner,

Warm greetings from Phuket Old Town and thank you very much for reviewing us on Tripadvisor Community.

I am pleased to read that you had a nice time during your stay with us. In deed, Novotel Phuket Phokeethra is located in the heart of Phuket Town, a stone away from the fascinating historic Sino-Portuguese quarter, shopping malls and markets.

I am sorry for not making you comfortable from our reservation team. As also mentioned in the first email, we are combo hotels including Novotel Phuket Phokeethra and ibis Style Phuket City.

Thank you for your loyalty to AccorHotels and all our Heartist will be happy to welcome you back at Novotel Phuket Phokeethra.