“ Had peter special pigliver bacon and s beautiful ”
Review of Salt'n Pepper

Salt'n Pepper
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Ratsada
Description: Salt'n Pepper restaurant in Phuket serves Greek, western, pizza and Thai food. We specialize in Greek dishes (our chef is Greek) and we recommend trying our signature Greek dishes.
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Meal excellent cant undeertand why morer).s people dont come service exell wel good menu.food superb

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I have been driving by the place for a year before i tried it. I regret i didnt tried it earlier!
High quality food, great personal service, good prices, big portitions, good hygiene!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been eating my way through the menu at Salt n’ Pepper for a month now. The Greek food is incredible. The souvlaki is some of the best I’ve ever tasted. Peter’s house-made pita bread IS literally the best pita bread I’ve ever had, anywhere on the planet. If you only come here once, get the Geek Platter. A better plan is to make Salt n’ Pepper a regular stop on your restaurant circuit. The Sunday roast is still phenomenal, and I always look forward to it. My wife and I tried another Sunday roast at boat lagoon a few weeks ago and it was a big disappointment when compared to Salt n’ Pepper’s (which was cheaper, too)! This is has become My favorite Phuket restaurant, and if you try it, it will likely become your favorite Phuket restaurant, too!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Yesterday was Easter Sunday so traditionally I've got to have a roast lunch.... After being here in Phuket for a month I have had many people telling me to get over to Salt'n Pepper restaurant because they are kicking out the best Sunday Lunch in Phuket. Lol they were not wrong!!! Absolutely spot on. I cannot fault one thing. No frozen rubbish here. Perfectly roasted potatoes, a smooth creamy mash and vegetables which haven't been boiled to death. I chose the small portion which was more than enough for me and for only 220b you will be truly amazed at the quality and presentation. Beef and pork juicy full of flavour and the chicken thigh I just had to eat in its own. Crunchy skin and tasting how chicken should. Adding the home made gravy, homemade Yorkshire pudding and flavoursome stuffing makes Salt'n Peppers roast dinner something that everyone needs to have on their Sunday. I will certainly be returning to try some more of their menu. Highly recommend a real hidden jem greatly presented with friendly service and a nice quiet location. Thanks

Reviewed 23 March 2018

What a great restaurant. The owner is very friendly and helpful when assisting you to make your meal selections. The food is great, very affordable and they do the best English breakfast in Phuket.