US$ 45
US$ 35
US$ 27
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 31/night.

BeOne House Jogja(Sleman)(Great Value!)
US$ 20
US$ 14
Cornel Homestay(Sleman)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
All reviewsduty managerbusiness loungeplatinum memberlippo mallexecutive roomestablished hotelmr johnrestaraunt staffbirthday cakepremium deluxehand showerclose to the airportsleep qualitywould stay here againour honeymoonwelcome drinkquality hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Grand Mercure Jogja is highly recommended for travellers who expects for 5 star service. Our experience was only describable by the words Excellent n Beyond Our Expectations. Thank u Grand Mercure Jogjakarta team n especially thank u to Mr. Sunardi Song for your amazing hospitality. The hotel Marakech sumptuous dinner buffet was very delightful n a unique break fasting experience with a view to Jogja city. Once again thank u Mr. Song n team; we wish u all the best n please do continue being excellent. Superb !

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Roni M, General Manager at Grand Mercure Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear MeiMei,

Thank you for your sweet review and warm recommendation. It is so nice that you gave many compliments and those definitely flattered us. I am sure that the feedbacks will serve as an encouragement to all of us as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of the hotel as well as our services. We never stop to give a new experience to our guests when they were staying with us. And glad to know that our unique Marrakech buffet exceed your expectation.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back for another pleasant stay in the future!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Deluxe suite room size is very big and bed is very comfortable. Best staff ever, very polite and professional. They even gave a birthday surprise party in my room. Thank you. Water in the swimming pool is the best in Jogja. Fresh and no chemical smell.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Roni M, General Manager at Grand Mercure Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Agus L,

Many thanks for your short and sweet review about your recent stay with us, and Happy Birthday!

We are happy to hear that you loved most aspects of our hotel, and giving a good credit to our staff. They surely will also love to hear that. We hope you enjoyed exploring the vicinity of our hotel.

We look forward to having the same opportunity to hosting you again!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I traveled to Jogja with one friend and it was both our first time there. Since there was no direct flight from our city to Jogja, we had to go through numerous transfers just to get here. Due to that, we felt so tired and even if we knew that the check in was at 2pm, we went to the hotel instead directly from the airport.

Upon arriving, we were accommodated very well. We checked in without any problems and the staff allowed us to stay in the Executive Loung to rest and were able to check-in to our room earlier than 2PM (to the hotel manager, we want to give our thanks to Tyas for this gesture, it is very much appreciated). We requested for a twin bed room but since it wasn't ready yet and we were tired already, we agreed to get the king bed room instead.

The rest of the stay was just great. The hotel interiors were lovely and our room was very spacious. We also did not encounter any noises which was great too! In-room dining was also great and good value for money because the portions are huge. The buffet breakfast is also good since it had a good selection for both local and Western choices. The staff was also always helpful for all our queries and the check-out was a breeze.

Just one thing to note that is that my friend got sick during our stay there and I called the guest service number to ask for a thermometer so I can check her temperature. Unfortunately, the hotel is not equipped with such. I hope that they will include more first aid or basic medical tools in the future for similar situations.

Overall, I did enjoy my experience in stay in Grand Mercure Yogyakarta. I will definitely recommend it to my friends and will consider staying here again if I return to Yogyakarta.

Room Tip: The top floors (10th floor) virtually experience no noises.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Thea T,

It makes us smile to learn that you had a fabulous time and you enjoyed many aspects of the hotel.

Thanks for highlighting the convenience of our hotel’s service in providing you the quick check in and out process. Glad to know that you also enjoyed your in room dining menu and definitely meet your expectation.

Rest assured that we are constantly striving to improve the quality of our services and coming up with new facilities to enhance our guest experience.

Let us know when you will be back, we will make it an even better and memorable one for you. We hope to see you soon!

Best Regards

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

For new hotel, there is no view for superior room.. overall hotel staff very friendly and helpful, many variants breakfast, walking distance to Lippo mall.. 10 min to malioboro.. would stay here again nextime..

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 30 May 2017

Dear Janu W,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I was here for 5 days for a workshop. From the day I arrived til I flew back to JKT, the service offered by this new hotel was totally awesome. The reception and restaurant staffs were friendly and very helpful. The room and bathroom was nice. But the lighting in the bedroom was a bit too dark for me personally.
Overall, i hope they will keep the service at this level.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 24 May 2017

Dear Talitha A,

I am delighted to read your positive comment of our hotel. And i am glad you enjoyed your stay here.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent business trip in Yogyakarta. We are pleased to learn that our hospitality has left you with a good impression, in relation to our accommodation comfort and services.

We definitely look forward to having you on your next visit in Yogyakarta.