“Unbelievable Noodles and Gyoza!”
Review of NAIKO

NAIKO
Ranked #309 of 786 Restaurants in Arona
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 November 2015

So good that words cannot describe! The maelstrom of flavours from the Hiroshima noodle omelette ( which you can opt for chicken, roast pork and prawns) is breathtaking. We had our first try last week and are the meal in the centre..which is just like a bustling Christmas market. The food was so mind blowingly good we had to return again before going home. Our second meal was equally perfect. The Gyoza (we had prawn and chicken ones) are to die for..with subtle flavours of ginger and garlic coming through and covered in a wonderful soy vinaigrette. The guy is an expert and it is a pleasure to watch him do the onimiyake Noodles. We can't wait to return x

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Great service and even better food!! I ordered the number 1 with shrimp,tofu,and beef plus the egg on top!!! it was a spicy delicious just like I ordered it!!! Every bite was an explosion of flavor,some of the best noodles I ever ate! I will definately come back here again and again. I cant wait to come back and try the Hiroshyma with the pancake!!! I advise people to come and check this place out, its in la Pepa mall come by and enjoy!!! Get the number 1 with everything on it and dont forget to make it spicy!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2015

You will find Naiko at the El Pepa Food Market in Los Cristianos, where there are stalls selling all types of food - so something for everyone! I chose the Salmon Noodles from the Naiko stall. It was lovingly prepared and freshly cooked before my very eyes. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 January 2015

Food was delicious, my favourite was the fresh sushi. Nice terrace to enjoy food and drink in the south of Tenerife.

1  Thank Laura G
Reviewed 20 January 2015

Naiko is a small place inside Pepa Food Market. A nice concept of self service and high gastronomy.
The place is owned by the Chef Rafa, and he brings you the results of years of studying with the best Sushi Chefs around the world.
I don't have to say it, you just have to try! For me and wife, it's the best place we ate Sushi ever! Not even in New Zealand or Australia! If you go there, you must try the Salmon Pink Roll (get some Miso and like a hazelnut butter inside). As well I recomend some noodles to get something warm.
Hope you will like it and this is a paerfect place for familly or fiends, or both!!
Get a visit before they open a restaurant and rise prices!!