Went with my 17 year old son all inc for a week, 9th to 16th April via Thomas Cook. The hotel was well presented, the staff were very pleasant and helpfull. The room was nicely furnished, twin beds and a nice bathroom, maid service very good. The pool area was fab, lots of sunbeds, pool bar was as expected, snacks during the afternoon cakes at 4pm! Will mention the animation team, they were very pleasant, funny and organised lots of things to do.
The Food on the whole was very good, breakfast a bit routine and probably the worst of the lot, lunch and dinner had a good variety of food which was well cooked, various things cooked to order by a chef each evening. The only drawback to the place was location, no bars or nightlife nearby, nothing to do after 10 pm. One other annoying feature, all inc was not available in the hotel lobby bar, you had to use the pool bar or disco. Maybe I am being a bit picky...would I go back, I think so...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The varied entertainment program for all ages and its spacious double and family rooms make this the ideal place to make the most of every minute of a family holiday. Located in Sonnenland (Maspalomas), there is a free shuttle bus service to the beach several times a day. Relax in the jacuzzi between 2 swimming pools and let us keep your family amused with our extensive entertainment program. This hotel is ideal for families or couples seeking a fun place to be and who want to enjoy the day with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Dunas Mirador Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Mirador Hotel Maspalomas
- Maspalomas Dunas Mirador Hotel
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Gran Canaria