My husband and I wanted a quiet holiday in a good hotel with nice food and decent people, near the sea and in walking distance of the shopping area. That is what we got.
The hotel is well situated near the beach and dunes (what a view from the room!). During the morning and part of the afternoon you can enjoy the sun from your terrass. In april it is very nice that one of the 4 pools has heated water. The wellness center is excellent. One of the nicest things is that you feel at ease in the hotel. No stressy situations in the restaurants, enough chairs near the pools, nobody is pushing you to do things. It is relaxing, all the way! We will be back after this nice first experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Palm Beach, the first and until now only member of “Design Hotels” on Gran Canaria, can be found alongside the nature reserve and sand-dunes of Maspalomas, set in an extensive palm grove, a unique and privileged location. For those in search of tranquility and the highest standard of cuisine, at just a few steps from the beach, this hotel is the perfect location for couples and families of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seaside Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Palm Beach Hotel Maspalomas
- Seaside Hotel Maspalomas
- Palm Beach Gran Canaria
- Seaside Palm Beach Maspalomas, Gran Canaria