All reviews bromma airport the bus rock climbing wall smaller ones staff was very friendly and helpful nice gym the hotel offers public transport free parking great breakfast hotel is located inner city bed was comfortable the hotel is clean reception desk out of the way takes about minutes
Reviewed 7 July 2018

average rooms without a telephone
location did not seem central with no facilities nearby
however we managed to get a decent breakfast even though it was 4.30 am as we had an early flight to catch.
lobby is very tiny and cramped specially when large tour groups are checking in/out

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina K, Reservations at Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Three nights while working in Stockholm. An "active" hotel with facilities inside (gym, sauna,...) and outside (climbing, cycle...),.

Easy walking distance to the tube, and very easy to get into town. 44- gets a one way pass on the tube and is more than enough to get you where your going. Shops local to pick up supplies. Breakfast is well stocked and the staff are attentive...

Would welcome stopping again...

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank spencerhudson
Tina K, Reservations at Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you on your next visit to Stockholm/Bromma.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Stayed there and was shocked to discover that the door hanger for housekeeping has only two choices: "Refresh Today" and "Maybe Later." I was told that "Maybe Later" means no service but was dubious because this phraseology literally "opens the door" for the housekeeper to enter later. That's what happened after turning the door hanger to this option and I was furious. Worse yet, a Reception employee there defended this action stating she "guarantees" that the housekeeper did not take anything. How would she know? I think she did. I never stayed in any hotel out of the many I have stayed in where there is such a lack of respect for the customer and their property. The vicinity it is in, by the Bromma Airport, is also desolate and noisy. I found some other staff members to be rude and unhelpful, maybe because I'm an American and they don't like our politics, who knows? In general, I got a cold vibe from the place and will not stay there again. I will also lodge complaints about what happened. There are better choices with better employees and attitudes. They all need to go to Customer Service 101 class an learn that it's all about the customer, and not what is best for them. They got it wrong and backwards there. I do not recommend. Better choices, values, and attitudes elsewhere, sorry and see ya, goodbye!

Room tip: Avoid the rooms where you hear the nearby low-flying planes
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SelectiveButFair
Tina K, Reservations at Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. I apologize for the misunderstanding regarding housekeeping and for the inconvenience it caused. We appreciate your feedback and I assure you that we value all our guests regardless of where they are from.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Super friendly staff. Restaurant downstairs was really good too. Rooms are small but are fine for a person or a couple. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Apparently the gym is great, but I was only there for a night and decided to go for a run in a nearby park instead.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina K, Reservations at Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank your for staying with us and for writing a review. We hope to see you on your next visit to Stockholm, Bromma and that you will have the opportunity to try out out Health Club.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

A big surpise when arrived in the hotel. People there are very focused on customer. They are simply nice with a special thanks to Irina that helped us a lot explaining us a lot of things. Bus stop, restaurants, siteseeings etc...
the beakfast is Awsome! All is fresh, a lot of fruit. We can find everything
The rooms are cleaned. That’s the most important

I really recommend this hotel for famillies and business travels

Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina K, Reservations at Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank your for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear that you had a nice stay and we hope to see you again soon.