“Pizza and sangria for lunch”
Review of La Piccola Nostra

La Piccola Nostra
Ranked #80 of 179 Restaurants in Tossa de Mar
Price range: US$ 16 - US$ 24
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Pleasant surroundings with friendly service. Refreshing sangria and thin pizza with good topping. I couldn't have the exact topping I wanted without paying 1.50€ per extra topping. Clean toilets. Although I had pizza the menu seemed good value.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Ate here while on holiday. Menu is 3 courses and reasonably priced. We were approached by the man outside who was touting for business. We had a little look at some others nearby and decided to go back to this one. It was fairly busy and the staff looked a bit stressed. The choice of food was ok and it was good. May return again in the future.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

Had a couple of evening meals here, decent size starters such as canelloni and a reasonable selection of mains such as Catalan Fish stew, which was a nice change from the standard tourist menu. Overall good value.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Had a meal in this place with family. The food was ok nothing special but there are a few issues. The pressure selling at the front of the restaurant is off putting.You have a guy out on the street persuading you to book a table. He was not over the top but I'm sure it would put a lot of people off. Also a guy who looks like the manager tends to hold court at the till and he also is a little off putting as he was in various discussions with local men talking about various things. To be honest I don't want people putting the world to rights right under my nose when I'm trying to enjoy a meal. It's in a prime spot in a busy street but these little issues put us off going in again

Reviewed 26 September 2015

You can eat in or out in this Restaurant. We chose to eat in as it was a particularly chilly night. We chose from the set Menu. Mussels to start, hake in a butter and prawn sauce. I never have dessert so always finish with a cafe con leche. My husband had mussels to start, Argentinian Steak and creme Catalan. All in all a very pleasant meal. Good value.