“Excellent food! Excellent service! Best pasta I've ever had. Highly recommend.”
Review of Pizzeria Da Nino

Pizzeria Da Nino
Ranked #20 of 178 Restaurants in Tossa de Mar
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: lugar acogedor con atencion a todos los platos preparados por Nino y Gemmasirven ensaladas pasta y pizzas postres procesado en su momento como pastas y pizzas
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We ended up in Pizzeria Da Nino on our final night in Tossa, and my only regret of the trip is that we did not go there on our first night so we could keep going back. From the moment we entered, we felt warmly welcomed by the hostess. The restaurant was quiet as it was relatively early and she let us choose a table. All of the staff were very friendly and the service was prompt and attentive, without being overbearing. The menu has an amazing selection and all tastes are catered for. We started with garlic bread and a goat's cheese salad. Both were incredible. My partner had spaghetti bolognese for his main which he enjoyed (but wished there was more meat in the sauce). My main was the burata cheese ravioli with sundried tomato sauce and it was literally the best pasta I have ever had. Cooked freaking perfectly. Full of flavour. Oh man. I am only sad that I may never eat it again in my life. For dessert, my partner had the chocolate dessert and I had the panna cotta. He absolutely loved the chocolate and I enjoyed the panna cotta. By the end of the night, the place was hopping so I'd recommend getting there early. It was a diverse crowd - couples, families, and young children - so anyone is welcome here.

Please if you're in Tossa and you like to eat food, go here. And order that rav. For me. You'll love it. That's a personal guarantee.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We ate here twice during our week in Tossa. We can only vouch for the pizze

as we did not try the pasta. My wife visited Naples in her teens (late 60s) and has been searching for an acceptable standard of pizza​ ever since with very limited success. In fact this is only the second to satisfy her high standard on 50 years. The place gets satisfyingly busy so booking or an early visit would be advisable.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We ate here twice during our stay in Tossa. The food was very fresh and good. My husband and I split a couple different salads. My favorite was the one with the warm cheese in the center (can't remember the name). We split a pizza and salad one night and salad and pasta another. They have beer and wine at good prices. The service was good and friendly. This is definitely a family run place.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We visited whilst on holiday for some late night dinner from about 9pm.
We were seated straight away, but then left for almost 30 minutes before even any drinks orders were taken!
It was very busy and all tables full so we put it down to that but it's not a massive restaurant no more then 10 tables inside and about 6 maybe outside with 4-5 servers. I must admit we did start to think maybe it was because we were English as we noticed it seemed to be full of locals as they seemed to have banter with the staff! I hope this was not the case and would like to give the benefit of the doubt and put it down to the business! I must admit we were about to get up and leave as we were so thirsty and hungry by this point! But the manager spotted us and said 1 minute then came back about 10 minutes later and finally took our orders! We ordered a plain cheese pizza, a lasagna and there version of like a garlic bread pizza (can't remember what it was called). The food arrived and had it not been for the food I would have just focussed on the service or lack of, but it's was the most amazing Italian food we had ever had!! Your chief is a credit to you! The pizza was full of flavour and normally I am fussy when it comes to meat but the lasagna was spot on!! And the garlic bread was the best I had ever had!! We wanted to go back on our last day but because of the slow service we couldn't risk it with the time!! I wouldn't bother ordering a dessert though as all of it was from a freezer and didn't do the meal justice! But we still left a tip on leaving as mainly because service aside we enjoyed the food so much! Hats off to the chief!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere late to eat and stumbled across this place. The pizzas were not my usual choice however very tasty and filling and thin too. Yum x