“Nice Family Run Restaurant”
Review of Pizzeria Da Nino

Pizzeria Da Nino
Ranked #19 of 178 Restaurants in Tossa de Mar
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: lugar acogedor con atencion a todos los platos preparados por Nino y Gemmasirven ensaladas pasta y pizzas postres procesado en su momento como pastas y pizzas
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We ate here twice during our stay in Tossa. The food was very fresh and good. My husband and I split a couple different salads. My favorite was the one with the warm cheese in the center (can't remember the name). We split a pizza and salad one night and salad and pasta another. They have beer and wine at good prices. The service was good and friendly. This is definitely a family run place.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We visited whilst on holiday for some late night dinner from about 9pm.
We were seated straight away, but then left for almost 30 minutes before even any drinks orders were taken!
It was very busy and all tables full so we put it down to that but it's not a massive restaurant no more then 10 tables inside and about 6 maybe outside with 4-5 servers. I must admit we did start to think maybe it was because we were English as we noticed it seemed to be full of locals as they seemed to have banter with the staff! I hope this was not the case and would like to give the benefit of the doubt and put it down to the business! I must admit we were about to get up and leave as we were so thirsty and hungry by this point! But the manager spotted us and said 1 minute then came back about 10 minutes later and finally took our orders! We ordered a plain cheese pizza, a lasagna and there version of like a garlic bread pizza (can't remember what it was called). The food arrived and had it not been for the food I would have just focussed on the service or lack of, but it's was the most amazing Italian food we had ever had!! Your chief is a credit to you! The pizza was full of flavour and normally I am fussy when it comes to meat but the lasagna was spot on!! And the garlic bread was the best I had ever had!! We wanted to go back on our last day but because of the slow service we couldn't risk it with the time!! I wouldn't bother ordering a dessert though as all of it was from a freezer and didn't do the meal justice! But we still left a tip on leaving as mainly because service aside we enjoyed the food so much! Hats off to the chief!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere late to eat and stumbled across this place. The pizzas were not my usual choice however very tasty and filling and thin too. Yum x

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We were relieved to find Da Nino were still serving after arriving in Tossa fairly late in the evening. Not being too hungry, we opted to share a pizza. The waitress was kind enough to bring us our pizza already halved and on two separate plates - a nice touch we thought. The pizza was tasty, generously topped and tasted great. Very reasonable & a bonus that they open so late.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Always come here at least a couple of times when visiting TDM, the pizzas are excellent, light thin and crispy with the tastiest of toppings... my favour is the Catalonia heavy on the garlic...or speck ham and rocket....service is fast and efficient but goodness knows how the chef copes with the hot pizza oven in Spain and still turns out excellent food but he does. Trust me.