“Young couple used to make you feel welcome”
Review of Restaurant 6,9 - CLOSED

Restaurant 6,9
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have eaten here each time I have visited Tossa de Mar, and this time it seemed to be closed each evening. A real pity as the food was modern, the couple who ran it really welcoming and the ambience a nice change from the other restaurants in Tossa - not that there is anything wrong with them, but this place was a nice change.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We had a delicious dinner here last week. Unusual food beautifully prepared. A real find! Menu is 12 euros per head for three courses. Lots of posts say this has closed but I am sure this is the same restaurant we went to. It opens at 7pm and has a purple frontage, just around the corner from Luis restaurants!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Walked past it many times this week and it wasn't open. I also overheard another restaurateur saying it had closed.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I went there tonight and it was closed, although the sign with the hours indicated that it shoul be open. I asked someone on the street, and while my Spanish is not so good, I got the impression that it's no longer open. Call in advance.

Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

Good quality and especial dishes. Rices, vegetables, meats, sauces, desserts.......
Very nice atmosphere, music and wines

1  Thank JordiAbad