See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 August 2017

The location is great, good outside terras, rooms are great, clean as one may expect of an hotel like this. Dining traditional/regional inspired food one can appreciate or not. Not really my cup of tea, and I would expect a broader choice. Breakfast was god, sufficient choice.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Spent 6 days there whilst working in Germany. This time I used the pool, jacuzzi and saunas, they were fine, I particularly liked the steam room with menthol fumes in it and a swim at 7.30 am is invigorating. The hotel was a great base to allow me to eat and drink in the variety of good or excellent restaurants in the town. I walked out round the town and on some wooded tracks and country areas which were delightful (if that's your thing). The outside restaurant and bar were an asset but the drink was a bit expensive. All in all a really good stay.

Room tip: Ask for one of the refurbished rooms.
Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Stayed at this hotel for 2 days. Very nice room, nothing fancy, but fine. Visited the spa once and this was very nice. The breakfast is really delicious. Unfortunately the park was closed due to renovation, but I guess it will be very beautiful in the summer time. Would choose this hotel again if I am ever in Paderborn again

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 20 November 2016

A racist waistress of the restaurant didn't allow me to seat at a table, pretexting they were all reserved. There was plenty of room available. The waistress didn't apologize or anything. She had a stern look on her face, as if she was very displeased to see me. She told me I could sit in the bar area, in a corner table out of view of the restaurant. When I left an hour later there was still plenty of tables available.

It was nothing but discrimination, either because of my origin or because of my physical appearance. I was alone on a business trip and I only wanted to have a meal. Instead I was treated like a parriah.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 6 November 2016

only this feature in this hotel, maybe my bad luck when i visit this hotel there is renovation works inside and outside of the hotel , the main gate in the side of the hotel, the room in the end of the 1st floor also the bed is getting noise uncomfortable, when I informed the reception team they told me must left from the room before 12 pm and wait until 3 pm .... why that ??? I have problem ... !!!!

Date of stay: October 2016