See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Más Suéjol is a magical place in a stunning location whose charm is only matched by the friendliness and hospitality of the owners.
We all had a great time, breakfasts were superb, pool and other facilities excellent. We look forward to our next visit.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
JPSametPat, Propriétaire at Mas Suejol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank's Yolanda for this good surprise of your advice now, after all this time it's nice for us to see you didn't forgot Mas Suejol. We also fall in love with this place ten years ago because we found there something magic we agree. See you another time, and hello to your four boys, father and sons.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I had no idea until I arrived the place. A property for those who love it authentic. A very charming property with distinctive character, much of elderly elements have been well kept with such a high quality decoration of Jean- Pierre. From every window we see the green mountains, you hear the sound of the river it runs. You are in the place totally able to disconnect from our hectic every day life. We are spoiled at the breakfast table with large selection of homemade Madeleine, croissant, brioche, cheese, bread, more than 10 kind of confiture and so many other thing. I could not leave the table so I was late for my appointment in the town. I enjoyed very much lovely conversation with Jean-Pierre and Patrick.They are really nice and cool people. I was in love with the place, house and people. MUST GO !

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
JPSametPat, Propriétaire at Mas Suejol, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you Megumi for this double advice... We felt you arpprieciate our place, but it's always nice to read so nice compliments and "advertisement". We hope to see you again if you decide to continue to prospect for future in the area .

Reviewed 25 August 2017

A lovely spot, well equipped (pool/ping pong/petanque), country walks, withing walking distance of Anduze. Jean-Pierre and Patrick are great hosts, breakfast in particular a great highlight. Thoroughly recommended for families, large and small, or couples.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
JPSametPat, Propriétaire at Mas Suejol, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you Simon and Elisabeth for your nice advice I just discovered now. Happy that your-king size one :-) - family have appreciate Mas Suéjol, as you ever know so well Anduze area. And when English guests appreciate a bread and breakfast, that counts double as you are supposed to be the specialists in the matter :-) . See you again another time

Reviewed 16 October 2016

we spent 3 nights with 2 delightful hosts at mas suejol. it's a beautiful location, peaceful and calm. breakfast is good and patrick will make you a different sort of eggs each day if you'd like that!! our rooms were very comfortable and generally enjoyed the beauty of the anduze area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2016

As we start to make our holiday plans for 2016 the thoughts of my wife and I drifted back to our stay in September of last year at Mas Suejol. In our preparations to move to Languedoc Roussillon we have become frequent users of chamber d’hôtes and I can say with certainty that you will find it difficult to locate a more idyllic accommodation filled as it was with the warmth and humour of Patrick and Jean Pierre, The magnificent scenery, The romantic touches such as candle lighting the entrance, The stylish cosy rooms, the breath-taking outdoor kitchen next to the pool. Everything seems to be catered for and our only regret was that we had not booked to stay longer. We will be returning at the earliest opportunity so perhaps you should ignore all that I say here for fear that there will be no room available for us
Graham and Brigid Wilson