See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel when driving through Denmark. the location is practical as it is near the highway. the rooms are very basic. if you stay here during summer time and need Dark room to fall asleep, it's not suitable. the curtains don't cover sufficiently. clean bedsheets and towels. everything is self-service. you must find the bed crib for children and fix it yourself and bring your own duvet for the child crib. overall I wouldn't recommend this for a family with children.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Unmanned hotel. Luckily got a code via email. The so called drinkable water was brown from the taps. The breakfast made me unwell. Deserted uninteresting view in a bleak area. I sadly did not enjoy my stay at all.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed here during a business trip. Self service entry, I did not received the code by mail and had to call. Received immediately a text. Very warm in the central hall, a lot of dead flies. The itself was clean. The sheet on the bed too small. Breakfast minimal. The staff, present in the morning, very friendly. It's convenient close to the motorway but next time I look further.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 27 November 2015

Arrived late, no staff present - it's an 'automated' hotel. You've got to enter with a code (which didn't work, so we had to call). Room was nice and clean.
Breakfast was good, nothing fancy. Views were nice, it was snowing when I was there. You do need a car to get here and go anywhere.
It was a nice hotel, but looking at the price, I would say it was an average experience.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Dirty room and bathroom. Coins and cheese doodles under the bed. No coffee - and soda machine out of order. We arrived at 19:00 in the evening and nobody was there. The doors were locked and we had to call to get the code. Far - far away from evertything.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family