Review Highlights
Timepass for Locals

Timepass destination for Nizamabadis. Not a must visit for tourists. Just chill with friends or... read more

Reviewed 14 January 2022
shivatejahbk
Hyderabad, India
via mobile
Nice place to have refresh from daily stress

It's resides in Nizamabad district of Telangana state.. we have visited this place when we had a... read more

Reviewed 20 April 2019
Naren3339
Hyderabad, India
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2015 via mobile

My humble request for toursists that if u visit nizamabad u should visit it. This is the best tourist spot.

3  Thank Shivateja A
Reviewed 13 May 2012

This is more of a nice picnic spot and a one day trip from Nizamabad can cover many places enroute and cover a trip to Ali Sagar Reservoir as well.

My brother-in-law, his cousins and me left for a day trip to places near Nizamabad and visited Ali Sagar as well.

This is basically a reservoir which supplies water to Nizamabad city I believe. There is a big garden/park below the reservoir. There are a few deer and rabbits etc here.

There are some 300-400 steps that we climbed up to the top of a hill surrounding the reservoir. We were actually supposed to see an Island in the shape of India from there, which I couldn't really get a view of.

Nevertheless, this is a good place for a day visit!

Date of experience: July 2011