“Creamy Pizza”

L'Olivetto
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

It is one of the best Pizza I have ever eaten.
I don't remember the name sadly!
But the pizza was big, creamy and exactly the way I like it.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I came for business and see my niece, very hearty meal. Very warm welcome. The pizza is very good and all the product is fresh.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Pricey but the service was impeccable, food very good - is perfect for a romantic night out, decent wine selection and the fish dish we tried was exquisite - the server was super helpful and even taught us how to debone the fish using a fork & knife...

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

I think it's o.k to have Pizza or pasta. It's just a try to be posh pizza restaurant. The service was bad and there was absolutely No love put into the food. I didn't eat my steak, it was so tough and leathery totally uneadable. When they took the plates away they didn't Even ask, although the whole steak was still on the plate. Definately not recommendable.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

The quality of food is actually good, and also the service is (usually, not always...) nice and fast.
The prices are the issue: every time we end spending averagely 23 euros per each, which for this kind of restaurant is 20% more than what it should be.

Date of visit: July 2015