Review Highlights
Outstanding!!!!

I'd always wanted to tour "Real India" on a motorbike and realised at age 62 that I'd better do it... read more

Reviewed 2 April 2020
Downhilltone
Llandudno, United Kingdom
Motor Cycle Tour Kerela Area of Souther India

Aboriginal Tours is a well established tour group based in India offering great value tours which... read more

Reviewed 1 February 2020
lccarey2018
Killarney Vale, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2019

This was the second trip in India for me with AB Original Tours. The first was across the Himalayas in 2013. This promised to be different but just as good and I wasn't disappointed. Kerala is a cross section of the Indian sub continent's ethnic diversity and with AB originals guidance and superb planning we got to be amongst it and feel the hum it it at street level. Getting back on the Enfield bike was like being reunited with an old friend - a friend who was made to handle the unique experience that is riding in India. It is truly the dance of the tarmac and full immersion is the only way to fully experience it.
I new from past experience Atul always over delivers and this time was no exception. The accommodation at the end of each day of riding blew me away. Each place was different from the one before, and each spectacular in its own way. I really don't know how he finds these places - I can only guess at the research he must put into every trip to achieve the results he does.
If you want to feel the pulse of India, ride like an Indian in the city milieu, ride the winding roads up through the Southern Ghats, cruise the inner waterways, and relax by the Arabian sea then do it with Atul and his team. All served with genuine Indian food washed down with masala tea or Kingfisher beer whatever takes your fancy.
Thanks Atul - I will be back to ride again with you and the team in Rajasthan at the first opportunity.

Date of experience: February 2019
ABoriginal-Kerala, Owner at Indian Motorcycle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2019

Thank you so much for the excellent review. It was a pleasure to have you on all our tours and I look forward to seeing you again soon. regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2019

Having been on tours with AB Original in the past to Rajasthan and the Himalayas I just had to try their latest tour in the South of India.

It is an easy route to ride and makes for a pleasant trip through Kerala. The standard and quality of the accommodation, the condition and newness of Royal Enfield motorcycles themselves were excellent.

As a veteran of many other tours with many other companies I can honestly say that Atul runs great tours with excellent backup and an enviable safety record.

Reviewed 22 March 2019

Having travelled previously with Atul and AB Original through the Himalayas we knew we would not be disappointed when we booked our second trip to see Kerala on an Enfield. We were looking for a slightly more gentle ride this time as we had our partners along to introduce them to riding in India and Atul did not disappoint.

The Kerala trip is well paced with sufficient rest days to see a lot of the surrounding towns and countryside. The bikes we rode were virtually brand new. Plenty of twisty hairpins up and down steep hillsides to make it demanding enough followed by some truly beautiful accommodation in which to enjoy the traditional end of day Kingfisher or two. .

But the real asset on this tour is no doubt the incredible organisation, humour and general demeanour provided by our tour leader Atul and his team. He is indeed an Indian National Treasure (or should be in my opinion) who knows how to present India as one of the most interesting countries I have ever visited.

Our only decision now is whether to book our third return visit in 2020 or 2021- this time Rajasthan.

Reviewed 21 March 2019

A great ride through a great part of the world! A great crew, very well organized & planned, with good accommodation & side trips. I would recommend to anyone who likes India & motorcycles. I am a repeat customer so that should say it all.

Reviewed 20 March 2019

As a novice pillion rider who had only been on the back of a motorbike a handful of times before going to India, I was a little apprehensive at what was in store but I truly loved every moment. I can’t commend Atul and his team enough for this well designed and well paced tour through beautiful Kerala. Atul is a true professional with enormous attention to detail and a level of care second to none. We stayed in beautiful places, rode through different landscapes each day and shared the experience with really lovely people. This is a unique way to see India and we’ll be back! Thanks Atul. Jane

Date of experience: January 2019

Thank you so much for the excellent review. It was a pleasure to have you and I look forward to seeing you again soon. regards,