Review Highlights
Outstanding!!!!

I'd always wanted to tour "Real India" on a motorbike and realised at age 62 that I'd better do it... read more

Reviewed 2 April 2020
Downhilltone
Llandudno, United Kingdom
Motor Cycle Tour Kerela Area of Souther India

Aboriginal Tours is a well established tour group based in India offering great value tours which... read more

Reviewed 1 February 2020
lccarey2018
Killarney Vale, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2019

Having been on tours with AB Original in the past to Rajasthan and the Himalayas I just had to try their latest tour in the South of India.

It is an easy route to ride and makes for a pleasant trip through Kerala. The standard and quality of the accommodation, the condition and newness of Royal Enfield motorcycles themselves were excellent.

As a veteran of many other tours with many other companies I can honestly say that Atul runs great tours with excellent backup and an enviable safety record.

Date of experience: January 2019
ABoriginal-Kerala, Owner at Indian Motorcycle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2019

Thank you so much for the excellent review. It was a pleasure to have you on all our tours and I look forward to seeing you again soon. regards,

Reviewed 22 March 2019

Having travelled previously with Atul and AB Original through the Himalayas we knew we would not be disappointed when we booked our second trip to see Kerala on an Enfield. We were looking for a slightly more gentle ride this time as we had our partners along to introduce them to riding in India and Atul did not disappoint.

The Kerala trip is well paced with sufficient rest days to see a lot of the surrounding towns and countryside. The bikes we rode were virtually brand new. Plenty of twisty hairpins up and down steep hillsides to make it demanding enough followed by some truly beautiful accommodation in which to enjoy the traditional end of day Kingfisher or two. .

But the real asset on this tour is no doubt the incredible organisation, humour and general demeanour provided by our tour leader Atul and his team. He is indeed an Indian National Treasure (or should be in my opinion) who knows how to present India as one of the most interesting countries I have ever visited.

Our only decision now is whether to book our third return visit in 2020 or 2021- this time Rajasthan.

Reviewed 21 March 2019

A great ride through a great part of the world! A great crew, very well organized & planned, with good accommodation & side trips. I would recommend to anyone who likes India & motorcycles. I am a repeat customer so that should say it all.

Reviewed 20 March 2019

As a novice pillion rider who had only been on the back of a motorbike a handful of times before going to India, I was a little apprehensive at what was in store but I truly loved every moment. I can’t commend Atul and his team enough for this well designed and well paced tour through beautiful Kerala. Atul is a true professional with enormous attention to detail and a level of care second to none. We stayed in beautiful places, rode through different landscapes each day and shared the experience with really lovely people. This is a unique way to see India and we’ll be back! Thanks Atul. Jane

Date of experience: January 2019

Thank you so much for the excellent review. It was a pleasure to have you and I look forward to seeing you again soon. regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2019 via mobile

If you ever wanted to visit India and you love motorcycles, AB Original Tours are the guys for you.

They will take care of every detail from the first class accommodation to the best of Indian food and everything in between, leaving you free to enjoy riding the back roads and hill country of Kerala.

The classic Royal Enfield 500 is simply the best way to experience the sights, sounds and smells of Indian villiage life. The riding is challenging, exhilarating and somehow safe as Indian road users, like fish swimming in a river, all seem to be travelling with the same purpose.

The riding stages are well paced with much needed rest days between the long legs when interesting tours take in the local culture and sights.

Atul is not only totally prepared and completely across every little thing, he is very personable with stories, breifings and commentary filling in all the intetesting trivia along the way. He brings everyone along with games and competitions that moulded our group into a happy, hilarious crew of new friends.

The tour team also includes a mechanic, driver and backup man whose motto, "relax and I will fix it" take care of luggage, engine tweaking and any problem you might encounter.

I loved being a Royal Enfield guy in India and next time hope to sign up with my wife, daughter and her partner for the Rajasthan tour.

Thankyou Atul and team.