“Shree Govinda kunda - Nabadwip dham - Very Small zoo, pond, temple, garden, all in one place...”

Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math
Reviewed 11 May 2017

We were waiting for a train at Nabadwip Dham railway station and we had some hours left for the train. As I was traveling with a kid I was searching for children's garden, so, on asking, a local recommended this place to me. I found this place very peaceful and there was a huge pond, temple in middle, a small zoo (one camel, some deer where there) and the garden was around where you can sit and have a nice time.

Entry to this temple area is completely free and we ended up spending 1 to 3 hours there. You can take Auto rickshaw from Nabadwip Dham railway station to Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math which cost you only Rs 20. Do not forget: If you found this review helpful, please click THANK below.

1  Thank BantakalDotCom