We stayed in this hotel during the weekend.
1. The rooms are good and spacious for a family of four (2 Adult/2 Children) with basic amenities.
2. Ample space for parking.
3. Walking distance to beach, not too far and not too close. Not suitable for aged people.
4. Location is good, it is on entry point of Diveagar village.
1. Limited food options, that too you have to order them in advance.
2. Service is pathetic because the owner is not staying in the property, staffs are arrogant.
3. There checkout time is 10 AM and if you want to checkout late then please inform them during in advance during the booking. Otherwise they used to start calling you for checkout.
4. I found it a little over priced.
5. Things are not working properly, like in one room, electric geyser was not working.
6. Food is average, I would suggest to visit near by restaurant for foods, like Patil Khanwal etc.
My advice is if you are looking for only stay with young people who can walk 500 meters easily towards the beach, then can go to this hotel and no expectation from room service. Also Room rent is below or up to 1500, otherwise go and search for better options.More