Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Lol.travel
SuperTravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2019

We were 6 people and were travelling late night. We planed to stop at this resort as we were all tired and wanted to relax. The person at reception was nice as he provided us food even when the restaurant was closed. we stayed the entire next day and we will come back while returning from jaipur.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2019 via mobile

Nice stay ....
Enjoyable place for a business and official work and also for cooperate work.just 80 kilometers form Jaipur.
Its water fountains in front off room is also mind fresher.
Really awesome..
I will come back..

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

It was nice soothing relaxing weekend trip with family away from pollution and chaos. The place was pleasant and full of greenry to have a nice holiday with family and friends. Will recommend this place.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

Excellent service, location, rooms and amenities. Everything was very professional, from check-in to check-out. Fast internet allowed me to do work when I was here. And when I was ready to play, there were many fun things to do. I highly recommend staying here and look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 3 March 2019 via mobile

I stayed in this resort during my trip from Delhi to Jaipur. It’s very well maintained and peaceful. The staff is very friendly. The rooms were very spacious and cozy. They give you a lot for the price you pay. The food in restaurant was very delicious. Don’t forget to visit them!! They are very conveniently located on NH-8 Delhi Jaipur Highway

Date of stay: January 2019