Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed there for 4 nights and it was one of the best holidays we ever had. Food and service was amazing. Camps were amazing. Everything is beautiful about Himalayan Gampling. Kids enjoyed a lot playing around camp and fishes in backyard.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2019

We reached Himalayan Glamping exhausted after an 8 hour drive, and we were greeted with cups of Lemon ginger tea. Mr Rupesh , the host, offered my son hot chocolate. This was an apt beginning to a wonderful stay.
What went well - The views - sitting in front of our tent, we could see the Panch Chuli in all it's glory. I would return to Himalayan Glamping for that view alone. The tent was well furnished - we had a few glitches with the water heater, but they were remedied soon. There was a cupboard, side tables, an extra bed for my son. The bathroom was well equipped.

The hospitality - Rupesh was so kind to my son - treated him like a big guy - my son was thrilled. Rupesh made sure we had food we liked. A word here about the cook who excelled in all cuisines - from Pahadi to Continental.
Munsiyari is a lovely place, worth the arduous journey to get there. I would like to visit again - as there are many walks that remain unexplored.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank gypsybloood
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

If you've been to Munsyari you would have heard the popular saying that there's the entire world, and then there's Munsyar. Himalayan Glamping offers luxury in a tent, murmuring streams nearby, birdsongs for all your four senses and meals to die for,for the last fifth. Don't die yet. Your host will be an IPL buff up to date on his Krzysztof Kieślowski and you'll look forward to the evenings.I hope you recognize the difference between class and commerce. There's commerce and then there's Himalayan Glamping. You'll want to cancel that return trip home.

Mandira Mitra, WBES
Assistant Professor
Bethune College
Kolkata

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

It was my first trip to munsiari. It’s always good to have a place with mesmerising view. All my family members enjoyed the stay. And the idea of tents at that place is making it more beautiful and comfortable. Talking about hospitality those guys are doing an amazing job. All the snacks and food served was delicious.
A must visit place who loves travelling and staying in the laps of nature. ✌

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

This was my second visit to Munsiyari and I always wanted to visit this place in winter. Himalayan Glamping was just the type of accomodation I was looking for in a remote place like this. A very serene location with glamourous camps with tasteful interiors. A lovely washroom which you least expect in a tent with running hot water.Given it was winter the entire day we had great views of the Panchchulli range. The dining area is the hub of the property. Rupesh is the lifeline for himalayan glamping he is extremely caring & knowledgable. He is a trained ornithologist & is extremely informative about the region. He took extreme care of my parents. The food served is amazing with hardly any item repeated. We got a taste of indian, thai, continental & also amazing kumaoni cuisine. The chef is quite accomplished. If you are planning to go to Munsiyari give Himalayan Glamping an opportunity to serve you and it will help you make memories.

Date of stay: December 2018