Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2019

We reached Himalayan Glamping exhausted after an 8 hour drive, and we were greeted with cups of Lemon ginger tea. Mr Rupesh , the host, offered my son hot chocolate. This was an apt beginning to a wonderful stay.
What went well - The views - sitting in front of our tent, we could see the Panch Chuli in all it's glory. I would return to Himalayan Glamping for that view alone. The tent was well furnished - we had a few glitches with the water heater, but they were remedied soon. There was a cupboard, side tables, an extra bed for my son. The bathroom was well equipped.

The hospitality - Rupesh was so kind to my son - treated him like a big guy - my son was thrilled. Rupesh made sure we had food we liked. A word here about the cook who excelled in all cuisines - from Pahadi to Continental.
Munsiyari is a lovely place, worth the arduous journey to get there. I would like to visit again - as there are many walks that remain unexplored.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank gypsybloood
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

If you've been to Munsyari you would have heard the popular saying that there's the entire world, and then there's Munsyar. Himalayan Glamping offers luxury in a tent, murmuring streams nearby, birdsongs for all your four senses and meals to die for,for the last fifth. Don't die yet. Your host will be an IPL buff up to date on his Krzysztof Kieślowski and you'll look forward to the evenings.I hope you recognize the difference between class and commerce. There's commerce and then there's Himalayan Glamping. You'll want to cancel that return trip home.

Mandira Mitra, WBES
Assistant Professor
Bethune College
Kolkata

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

It was my first trip to munsiari. It’s always good to have a place with mesmerising view. All my family members enjoyed the stay. And the idea of tents at that place is making it more beautiful and comfortable. Talking about hospitality those guys are doing an amazing job. All the snacks and food served was delicious.
A must visit place who loves travelling and staying in the laps of nature. ✌

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

This was my second visit to Munsiyari and I always wanted to visit this place in winter. Himalayan Glamping was just the type of accomodation I was looking for in a remote place like this. A very serene location with glamourous camps with tasteful interiors. A lovely washroom which you least expect in a tent with running hot water.Given it was winter the entire day we had great views of the Panchchulli range. The dining area is the hub of the property. Rupesh is the lifeline for himalayan glamping he is extremely caring & knowledgable. He is a trained ornithologist & is extremely informative about the region. He took extreme care of my parents. The food served is amazing with hardly any item repeated. We got a taste of indian, thai, continental & also amazing kumaoni cuisine. The chef is quite accomplished. If you are planning to go to Munsiyari give Himalayan Glamping an opportunity to serve you and it will help you make memories.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2019

At the instance of my son, Rajdeep, I spent three nights during X'mas in Munsiyari. We took Shatabdi Express from Delhi to Kathgodam on 23rd. December,2018. After reaching Kathgodam we took a car as fixed earlier and had lunch midway and reached Kausani in the afternoon. We spent two nights in Kausani. On 25th. after taking breakfast we proceeded towards Munsiyari via Bageswar, Kapkot and Tejam. It took us about 6 and half hours and we reached our destination, Himalayan Glamping at about 4pm. From Kausani at 4 to 5 degree Celsius we plunged into sub-zero temperature which is quite pinching. The owner of the resort, Mr. Roopesh was at the entry gate on the road to greet us. After entering the campus we were taken inside a covered area, which is actually the dining area, with a fireplace. We got ourselves introduced to Mr. Roopesh, who is a nice personality and always smiling. We were served with a welcome drink of fuming lemon honey tea which is very much refreshing. Our luggage were sent to our respective tent. After coming to learn from my son that his aged parents are in the team Mr. Roopesh earmarked a tent for us, which receives first sunlight in the morning and continues for the entire day. We were requested to come down to the dining area after an hour for taking some snacks and tea or coffee.In such an atmosphere we enjoyed hot pakoras with coffee very much. We were told that dinner will be served at 7-30pm. Apart from entertaining his guests Mr. Roopesh has got an addtional qualification. He has completed a course in Ornithology and has vast knowledge about different specie of birds. Those who are interested in this branch of wild life and loves birding should visit this place. My recommendation is particularly for those, who belong to the Eastern part of the country. It is a tent accomodation but very cosy and furnished with valuable wooden furnitures and well polished wooden floor and modern bathroom fittings. Every guest is provided with a hot water bag after dinner which keeps your bed quite comfortable for the whole night. A flask with hot drinking water is also provided to add comfort for your stay. Each and every staff is very much courteous and well mannered. Apart from Mr. Roopesh his staff is always ready to help you.On the second night there was heavy snowfall and temperature went down to -10 degree celsius. The hands and feet inspite of protection became almost numb. Now about the charges or rates of the accomodation. The rates are always inclusive of all meals. You will be served with morning tea with biscuits at your tent. All other things wil be served in the dining area.Breakfast time is at 8-30am. Lunch will be served at 1-30pm. Evening snacks will be at 5pm and dinner will be served at 7-30pm. After all it is sumptuous feeding every time, comprising of regular Indian dishes, Kumaoni, Continental and Thai. No item is repeated and each one is vey tasty and mouth watering items. Charges are a bit on the higher side but it is worth paying. You are to get the rates by directly contacting Mr. Roopesh. One can get his contact no.from Trip Advisor. But I am giving one caution that those, who expect 5star facility in such a remote area should not visit. In my estimation it is an excellent and enjoyable accomodation far from the hustles and bustles of a city life. In one word it is a serene place to spend your leisure.One thing I have forgotten to mention that it is my second visit to Munsiyari and last time I had been there in mid November and at that time we put up in KMVN. This place is altogether different and deserves certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor.

Date of stay: December 2018