Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

It was my first trip to munsiari. It’s always good to have a place with mesmerising view. All my family members enjoyed the stay. And the idea of tents at that place is making it more beautiful and comfortable. Talking about hospitality those guys are doing an amazing job. All the snacks and food served was delicious.
A must visit place who loves travelling and staying in the laps of nature. ✌

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

This was my second visit to Munsiyari and I always wanted to visit this place in winter. Himalayan Glamping was just the type of accomodation I was looking for in a remote place like this. A very serene location with glamourous camps with tasteful interiors. A lovely washroom which you least expect in a tent with running hot water.Given it was winter the entire day we had great views of the Panchchulli range. The dining area is the hub of the property. Rupesh is the lifeline for himalayan glamping he is extremely caring & knowledgable. He is a trained ornithologist & is extremely informative about the region. He took extreme care of my parents. The food served is amazing with hardly any item repeated. We got a taste of indian, thai, continental & also amazing kumaoni cuisine. The chef is quite accomplished. If you are planning to go to Munsiyari give Himalayan Glamping an opportunity to serve you and it will help you make memories.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2019

At the instance of my son, Rajdeep, I spent three nights during X'mas in Munsiyari. We took Shatabdi Express from Delhi to Kathgodam on 23rd. December,2018. After reaching Kathgodam we took a car as fixed earlier and had lunch midway and reached Kausani in the afternoon. We spent two nights in Kausani. On 25th. after taking breakfast we proceeded towards Munsiyari via Bageswar, Kapkot and Tejam. It took us about 6 and half hours and we reached our destination, Himalayan Glamping at about 4pm. From Kausani at 4 to 5 degree Celsius we plunged into sub-zero temperature which is quite pinching. The owner of the resort, Mr. Roopesh was at the entry gate on the road to greet us. After entering the campus we were taken inside a covered area, which is actually the dining area, with a fireplace. We got ourselves introduced to Mr. Roopesh, who is a nice personality and always smiling. We were served with a welcome drink of fuming lemon honey tea which is very much refreshing. Our luggage were sent to our respective tent. After coming to learn from my son that his aged parents are in the team Mr. Roopesh earmarked a tent for us, which receives first sunlight in the morning and continues for the entire day. We were requested to come down to the dining area after an hour for taking some snacks and tea or coffee.In such an atmosphere we enjoyed hot pakoras with coffee very much. We were told that dinner will be served at 7-30pm. Apart from entertaining his guests Mr. Roopesh has got an addtional qualification. He has completed a course in Ornithology and has vast knowledge about different specie of birds. Those who are interested in this branch of wild life and loves birding should visit this place. My recommendation is particularly for those, who belong to the Eastern part of the country. It is a tent accomodation but very cosy and furnished with valuable wooden furnitures and well polished wooden floor and modern bathroom fittings. Every guest is provided with a hot water bag after dinner which keeps your bed quite comfortable for the whole night. A flask with hot drinking water is also provided to add comfort for your stay. Each and every staff is very much courteous and well mannered. Apart from Mr. Roopesh his staff is always ready to help you.On the second night there was heavy snowfall and temperature went down to -10 degree celsius. The hands and feet inspite of protection became almost numb. Now about the charges or rates of the accomodation. The rates are always inclusive of all meals. You will be served with morning tea with biscuits at your tent. All other things wil be served in the dining area.Breakfast time is at 8-30am. Lunch will be served at 1-30pm. Evening snacks will be at 5pm and dinner will be served at 7-30pm. After all it is sumptuous feeding every time, comprising of regular Indian dishes, Kumaoni, Continental and Thai. No item is repeated and each one is vey tasty and mouth watering items. Charges are a bit on the higher side but it is worth paying. You are to get the rates by directly contacting Mr. Roopesh. One can get his contact no.from Trip Advisor. But I am giving one caution that those, who expect 5star facility in such a remote area should not visit. In my estimation it is an excellent and enjoyable accomodation far from the hustles and bustles of a city life. In one word it is a serene place to spend your leisure.One thing I have forgotten to mention that it is my second visit to Munsiyari and last time I had been there in mid November and at that time we put up in KMVN. This place is altogether different and deserves certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 2 December 2018 via mobile

Munsiari is a dream location, it brings up close to the Panchcholi range. Almost touching distance. Glamping is the place to stay to enjoy this drab location in full.

Lovely - well appointed, well maintained and outstanding hospitality is the speciality of this place. The luxury tents are very comfortable and warm given that outside temperature was below zero... The bathrooms were sparkling. The food was excellent and whatever we wanted was served with a smile.

Rupesh Sawant manages this place with a smile and gentle touch. A birder by profession he was always ready for a very informed conversation on any topic and available for any request that we had.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2018

If you get to bathe in hot water after 8 days of an intense trek, any place can win you over, really. But top that with beautifully constructed private tents, home cooked meals of your choice, a warm water bag waiting on you to crash on, some of the best Munsyari views, friendly and informative staff , board games to unwind, baby sleep - i could go on - this place is it! Peak season or not, it's away from the local noise, hence just the kind of indulgence for my dad and I after a trek in the Kumaon Himalayas (Milam glacier). Plus it wasn't a jump out of the local area's culture, it sticks true to giving the whole Munsyari experience. They aren't about the wastage or the shor-sharaba, either, believe in conservation and preservation of water and local habitats. We were so happy with the whole outlook and mission with which this place is run, definitely planning some comebacks in the next year itself!

Date of stay: November 2018