Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

I booked hotel Somnath atithigrih as it mentioned the rating as #2 in entire Somnath. I was charged Rs. 12500/- for 2 rooms for one night...however when I checked in, I was shocked to find out that the per night rate should not have been Rs 1500/- per night per room...

The online rating agencies and the booking sites are making a mockery and pocketing the hard earned money...

The hotel was just like a “Dharamshala” and pathetic in services...on top of it the washroom was stinking and in real bad shape...

Date of stay: December 2018
traveladict815, Manager at Hotel Somnath Atithigruh, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2019

Rajeev

Your stay date was in seasonal date and rates are increased and decreased on demands of seasons. I Hope You have travel in Somnath in christmas vacation. When there is peak season in Somnath.

I think this is the first time you are traveling so you are unknown about the seasonal rates. i have checked present price they are selling at very low rates like 800 per room.

Reviewed 31 December 2018 via mobile

We had booked two rooms in the hotel for our stay based on the pictures of the rooms available on their website and had even paid about 50% advance.They charged Rs 4500 for double room and Rs 5500/- for triple bed room.
However when we reached there to our utter shock the hotel rooms were dirty shady and below standard . They are misleading guests with different pictures . When we refused to stay in the rooms they wanted us to pay entire amount as cancellation fees . They even had the audacity to send a email to me asking me to pay full amount else they will complain to POLICE. They even deputed a hotel staff on a bike to follow us to any other hotel. Friends boarders please don't book this hotel.A BIG No foe this horrible hotel .

1  Thank Sumit_Dhar_kolkata
Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

Don't get influenced by the reviews on TripAdvisor just as I got !!!!
It's basically a "OYO" property so definitely not my types.

The room is very basic with just the bed, a small cupboard and a mirror on the wall.
Bathroom fittings are basic quality though cleanliness was maintained (thankfully)

Parking is uncovered and place is infected with rats. Hotel does not have any restaurant of its own, so no room service as well.
There is one restaurant outside its premises which is open from 7-12 (am & pm)

I had to shell out 5k for 1 night, w/out breakfast but that was only bcoz I came here on public holiday (25th Dec) and most 3 star, 4 star in the vicinity were sold out..,.on any other day its not worth more than 1500/- per night.
It's just a Dharmashala type rooms so ok of its only 1 night stay in Somnath.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Mid range, looks better in photos, not for people looking a real 3 star hotel.. good for just a simple stay.. Food is ok.. temple is not very far.. better options are available at the same price i guess. not sure though !

Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank hrs2cool
Reviewed 16 June 2018

When you are in religious trip I don't expect luxury. The hotel is good for rest or night stay,at bypass temple is little away,breakfast they provided was tasty but time is early.bed are good,service is ok,bathroom just like in a budget hotel.

Room tip: Not sure because late night arrival and morning check out
Date of stay: February 2018