Lowest prices for your stay
$17
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$13
Free cancellation until 25/08/22
Priceline
$29
Agoda.com$13
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

FOLLOWING COMPLAINT WAS SENT BY ME IN DETAIL TO THE BOOKING GUY ON WHATSAPP -

" DEAR SIR

We had booked a room in ur hotel on 3rd November after having talk with u on phone call .

we checked in at a time of 6.30 pm and checked out next morning 9 am.

pls note following complaints :-

1 ) ur staff is very rude and not welcoming.

2 ) first hotel i saw which demands full payment at time of check in.

3 ) we had booked in advance and informed u that we will require extr mattresses but that was given only after we demanded it . that also MR. SHAKIL kept it on the door and told - aap apne hisab se kar lena .

1 day back we were at a hotel in junagadh , person came with extra mattress and gave us in full ready condition to sleep on it .

the mattress given by your staff was worst quality i ever slept on . just after 15 minutes of sleep , i removed it and slept full night on the floor .

blanket given with bed was having holes in many places.

4 ) there was no bucket in bathroom , we got it after i sent my son to reception on demanding.

5 ) SOAPS AND SHAMPOO for bathing not provided in bathroom , we got it after we demanded it on reception . that also 2 pcs low quality shampoo of 50 paise and 2 pcs of small nirma soap of rs. 2 each , while u have charged for my kid also . no soap or shampoo for him was given .

6 ) No drinking water was available in the room. it was given only after demanding at reception.

7 ) at the time of entering room , we saw 3 - 4 cockroaches. while we asked to clean room , mr. Shakil brought spray to kill cockroaches. how can we sleep with smell of that spray ??

8 ) TV UNIT 1990's model kept in room no. 204 is not used even in my maids house . worst experience for my kids. more than 75 % channels not working. they switched off it in 10 minutes after noticing that no popular channels are subscribed.

9 ) We demanded extra check out time as our train was in afternoon time but u refused it on phone call . we had to book a separate room in different hotel just for 4 - 5 hours .

10 ) While we are searching on internet today , ur superior 3 bed AC ROOM is available at rs. 1284 , non AC ROOM at RS. 982 , THAT ALSO WITH FACILITY LIKE FREE PIK UP FROM STATION , FREE CANCELLATION TILL CHECK IN DATE.

while in our case , u charged us rs. 2000 for NON AC DOUBLE BED WORST CONDITION ROOM.

WHY ? JUST BECAUSE I DID NOT BOOKED ONLINE.

NO FREE PIK UP FROM RAILWAY STATION WAS PROVIDED.

I sent message to u 3 days before my check in date , that i want to cancel my booking , but u refused me to return money saying that we cancel only before 7 days of check in.

whereas on internet, its showing that free cancellation till check in date ...

SIR , BOOKING AT UR HOTEL WAS A WORST EXPERIENCE. U NOT ONLY OVERCHARGED ME BUT GIVEN WORST QUALITY ROOMS , WORST SERVICES WHICH CLEARELY RUINED MY TRIP TO SOMNATH .

EIK BAAR KHAANE SE PET NAHI BHARTA SIR .

I AM ALSO A BUSINESSMAN BUT I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ANY OF CUSTOMER . "

after making above complaints on WhatsApp, booking guy told me to go ahead and post reviews and he blocked my no. on WhatsApp.

PLS AVOID THIS HOTEL , THERE ARE MANY OPTIONS AVAILABLE IN SOMNATH.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank Mukeshkothari
Reviewed 16 September 2019

My parents recently stayed in this hotel. Hotel is very near to station. Temple is also near. Room given was very spacious and clean. Food is also good. Staff is very courteous and helpful. Provided all help required to my parents. Going beyond duty they helped my parent reach railway station which is commendable. I appreciate and thank all the staff and management for making my parents trip easy.

Date of stay: September 2019
AlpeshBhalani, Director of Sales at Hotel Somnath Sagar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with a wider audience.

I highly appreciate your kind comments on the overall quality. Our priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere to our Guests. We try and do our best to make our service as personalized as possible.
Your experience with us is really motivational for all of us to deliver even better in future.

Alpesh Bhalani.

Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

Its a good budget hotel and no other hotel is nearer to railway station than this one.
Rooms are maintained and staffs are also very cooperative.
You can order your meals but options are limited to traditional Gujarati and punjabi cuisines.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words about your experience with us.
We look forward to welcome you again at Hotel Somnath Sagar.

Alpesh Bhalani

Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

390 meters from the somnath terminus, easily reachable walking even with luggage. Clean and well painted though a bit small rooms for extra person but with amazing aroma on arrival.clean washrooms with warm water though a bit salty. Ac working. My was sup delux room. Very nice tea. Somnath mahadev temple 10 min away by auto rickshaw. Amenities available as per description. Recommended for family with under 1500 per day per room budget

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Rupesh999
AlpeshBhalani, Owner at Hotel Somnath Sagar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate that it is written considering that ours is a budget hotel and we try to provide as much as amenities and services for the amount we are charging.

We look forward to welcome you again at Hotel Somnath Sagar.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Really bad experience with this hotel. Rooms are medium in size for two person however very bad in condition as the curtains are dirty n stinking, bedsheet n pillow covers are really bad and have black marks in it. Cleanliness is very poor and room services are also. Ac were not working wen my parents reached so called the staff person to repair it however he was unable to do anything and left the room simply. As my father know all the technical n electrical things so at last he itself repaired it n made it working. Very much disappointed with there services.also that are is not at all good ..all tym u'll get fish smell as soon as u'll get out from the room.. i perfer to not to stay in this hotel n in this area

Date of stay: October 2018