All reviews swimming pool blue coriander general manager visited somnath business trip place to stay the hotel staff small town value for money food quality special thanks very nice hotel complimentary breakfast my parents rooms are spacious comfortable stay nice experience
Reviewed 3 July 2018

I had a very comfortable time, the staff is courteous and polite and service is very efficient.
The location of hotel is very convenient. All area inside and outside is very clean and I do not have any complaint. Whenever I plan to travel next, I shall plan to stay here again. Thanks to the team and Prateek.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Mam,
Namaskar!!
Thank you very much for choosing Lords Inn, Somnath and taking time to share your experiences. We are indeed privileged to be of service to you. We are extremely delighted to note that you found our hotel, par excellence. This is a source of encouragement & motivation for us to strive for excellence. My Team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Nice hotel, neat and clean room, staff very helpful, location is very convenient, ample parking space. Food is awesome & room service is quite good. Rooms are also very spacious. Front desk person can be a little more helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We visited gujrat for college tour and stayed at Lords inn
We took around 10 rooms and stayed in quads sharing which was comfortable and relaxed as rooms are large enough to accommodate us...

We had our breakfast and dinner at hotel restaurant which was damm good...

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Very cooperative staff and special thanks to Mr.Milan Maji (house keeping manager) for returning my phone safely. Rooms are specious nd clean. Food is also delicious. Definitely recommend to one and all.

Trip type: Travelled with family
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Inn Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Staff was very co-operative, chef Inder n team were very helpful, food was awesome, would like to visit again, sight seeing was amazing, hotel provided us the travel mode so it was very convenient for us travel different places

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple